Bandits target Nakia

Remove this Banner Ad

See what I mean, pathetic and sad.
Sad enough for you to keep following me from thread to thread? You're like the dog whose owner despises him, continually smack him around the head, and he keeps coming back for more.

Still haven't changed your password I see. That 13-year-old homophobe is posting on your account.
Back for seconds I see... Built up more courage.

Yeah, that's it. It takes courage to talk to a homophobic twat like you.
You're a sad little man.
I wish you blokes would make up your minds.

Firstly I'm accused of being too big by The Filth Wizard and now you're saying I'm too small.

I don't know who to believe anymore...

I do know one thing though... You still haven't learnt anything, you're still limp wristed, and I'm still worth your time and lack of effort.

No he doesn't.
I found your post to be extremely offensive and unacceptable.

In what context?

He's in your head constantly, the metaphorical 'rogering' is apparent to all that read your 'encounters'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In what context?

He's in your head constantly, the metaphorical 'rogering' is apparent to all that read your encounters
Do you really believe that, if you do then you're not as smart, or as perceptive, as I thought you were.

Do you really believe that, if you do then you're not as smart, or as perceptive, as I thought you were.

You bring him up at every opportunity TIA, and your comments are far from complimentary.

If he was a non-issue you would simply ignore him.

He's in your head mate

You bring him up at every opportunity TIA, and your comments are far from complimentary.

He's in your head mate
Wrong, no more than I bring up most. It all depends on the thread and if I can take a cheap shot, I will.
My comments are far from complimentary because I can't stand the flog, no secret there.
It's my head, not yours.

He's in your head mate
I'm actually starting to feel some empathy for the old bastard... I almost sent his false teeth back with a Christmas Card, along with a please explain for all the bite marks on my pillow.

You need to dig up.
I actually thought you were on the onset of his alias for a minute... don't worry though, just like Geelong, I have a thing for Richmond, or their supporters. :thumbsu:

This won't end well.
We seen what happened after I left the Wolves, it was as if the Son of God parted the sea. What's left is nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bandits target Nakia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back