Barcode / ticket requests / swaps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys,

I know its very unlikely but if anyone does have any spare grand final tickets please inbox me!!!!
It would be sooo very much appreciated.

Never been before and hopefully this will be the first!!!!

And of course willing to pay a fair price!!

Hi guys,

I know its very unlikely but if anyone does have any spare grand final tickets please inbox me!!!!
It would be sooo very much appreciated.

Never been before and hopefully this will be the first!!!!

And of course willing to pay a fair price!!
WHY NOT BUY A HAWKS MEMBERSHIP ?

Seen a lot of requests for tickets / barcodes / complex four way trades for tickets. If you have a request or an offer, put it in here and make it easy for everyone searching.

AG, you could try being useful and moving all requests and the like in here.

Hi guys,

If guys if anyone has a spare members bar code , I'd really appreciate it.
Of course I'm willing to pay a fair price for this opportunity, please inbox me!
Thanks again and go the Bloods!

On behalf of all Hawk members who were unlucky in the ballot...

If you are a Swans member, and are not going to the GF, please, PLEASE offer your barcode to a Hawthorn member. It is of no value to you anymore, but will allow someone the chance to see their team on the greatest stage of all.

It is patently unfair that a member of a competing club misses out due to an unfair allocation. (All Sydney members who wanted tickets received tickets, whilst a few thousand Hawks have missed out, and there are a few thousand unused Swans memberships, which will be sold to general public later on).

(I have my tickets, but the system is unacceptable. The lessor of two evils is to enable supporters to see their team).

If you are a Swans member, and are not going to the GF, please, PLEASE offer your barcode to a Hawthorn member. It is of no value to you anymore, but will allow someone the chance to see their team on the greatest stage of all.

It is patently unfair that a member of a competing club misses out due to an unfair allocation. (All Sydney members who wanted tickets received tickets, whilst a few thousand Hawks have missed out, and there are a few thousand unused Swans memberships, which will be sold to general public later on).

(I have my tickets, but the system is unacceptable. The lessor of two evils is to enable supporters to see their team).
As you might have noticed there are quite a few swans who might want tickets and i would rather them than anymore Kennett 's getting them

I'm going to be in melbourne for the weekend but don't have tickets. Would really love to see the swans play in the big one, win or lose, rain/hail/shine. PM me if you can help, i'm not a scab and will pay overs for them.

It's a by product of guaranteeing the game on your home ground, your fans are 15 minutes from the game and ours a 1000km away. It's not an unfair system just part of life when the game will always be played in Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the game was in Sydney then all Hawthorn supporters who wanted to go could have and Sydney supporters would have missed out based on this logic.

Its best when supporters numbers are at least close to each other.

Hi all,

You only live once I guess... so if anyone has spare ticket to Saturdays game I would love to be there and be more than happy to pay a fair price for it! :)

I've realized as the years progress that the opportunity to see your team live in a GF doesn't come along all too often, and after taking 05/06 for granted would love to finally see the Bloods in action at the big dance.

Cheers!
V

Balls of steel, bro.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing - I said on the main board that it would be a clever way of getting tickets if you were fortunate enough to know a Swans member in Sydney who wasn't going to the game, but he's certainly got chutzpah to ask the question our board!*

*Yes, I'm a Jew. I can't help it.

Hi all,

You only live once I guess... so if anyone has spare ticket to Saturdays game I would love to be there and be more than happy to pay a fair price for it! :)

I've realized as the years progress that the opportunity to see your team live in a GF doesn't come along all too often, and after taking 05/06 for granted would love to finally see the Bloods in action at the big dance.

Cheers!
V
You don't get it do you, if you had a swans membership you would be there

Bedford is on the warpath i must be next l'v been asking for barcodes all day.

I get it but its better if a Swans fan gets it then some random person or an opposition supporter.

Adelaide based swan fan here, seriously regretting not having a membership this year!!

If anyone can hook me up with tickets or a barcode, send me a PM. Willing to package my left nut and my first born into the payment! Will pay very fair price!

No I get that, thanks Bedford.
Unfortunately haven't been in the financial position to afford one until recently, being a uni student / Woolies employee....

Adelaide based swan fan here, seriously regretting not having a membership this year!!

If anyone can hook me up with tickets or a barcode, send me a PM. Willing to package my left nut and my first born into the payment! Will pay very fair price![/quote
No I get that, thanks Bedford.
Unfortunately haven't been in the financial position to afford one until recently, being a uni student / Woolies employee....
So you have one, so whats the problem ?

Hey guys,

I am a Victorian Based Sydney Supporter!!
Was planning on getting a ticketfrom my mate who goes for the Hawks but that didn't turn out to well.

If anyone has any spare tickets it would be soo very much appreciated if you could inbox me.

And of course I am willing to pay a fair price!!

If you have two that would be even better so that my son and I can go!!

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Barcode / ticket requests / swaps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back