Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be the place for any ticket and barcode requests folks may have.

MOD NOTICE - PLEASE POST ALL TICKETING AND BARCODE REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD - SWANS SUPPORTERS ONLY.

Will provide links and access to ticketing and member barcode information once more info about each of our finals is released.

To keep things in order, there are a few groundrules for requesting barcodes or tickets, as decided by the mods:

1. You must have been a member of the Bigfooty forums for at least 2 years.
2. You must have made at least 500 posts - some within the past 6 months, including a history of posting on the Swans board.

This is to ensure that users who actually contribute to our online community of Swans fans are looked after and given first opportunity over those who only post when there are barcodes or tickets up for grabs.

If you do NOT meet the above criteria, any request posts you make in this thread will be deleted.

If you DO meet the above criteria, post your requests in here. Any member who has spare tickets or barcodes and is willing to share can DM/Start a conversation with whoever they choose from this thread. It is up to those individuals to decide who they wish to communicate and share their tickets/barcodes with.

This post will be updated to list:

Members in need of a ticket/barcode:
Indie_ for GF
wills2g for any finals after QF
mattpolo8 for any finals
kangle4 for GF barcodes/ballot entry
dopesayo for GF
Jimbo OZ 3 tickets for GF
sr20 1 ticket for GF
Arwib 1 (preferably 2) tickets for GF
MR0808 spare barcode for GF
zetz 2 or 3 tickets for GF
Sid Ruckle 1 ticket for GF
Borough Blood 1 ticket for GF
FreeAgent1 2 tickets for GF

Members with tickets/barcodes available:

GF pricing.jpeg

Any further questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Got two standing tickets. Always had seated in the past. Any tips on for the standing tickets? Assume we need to arrive when the gates open?
Had standing in 2014. Got there early but I'm tall along with my dad so wasn't really a problem. The Hawks fans made it horrible given how poor we were on that day.

I think atmosphere will be great in standing this year! Lions fans seem like a likeable bunch.

Last edited:
I'm not really sure its a shock. We've had record member numbers this year, including selling out P1 memberships despite a fair bit of excess demand being out there by the sounds of it. So it doesn't entirely surprise me - especially when we've had such a great year results wise, and appearing at the grand final was always something that was a relatively good possibility.
I feel at some point we may end up having a waiting list for the P1s like other clubs do.
Q34 waaaay up the back so won't see anything in the goal square hahah

Which side is broadcast side?
Thought you might have snagged those value seats behind the goals for $185. MCC members is the broadcast side. A ticket is a ticket to the GF!

Feel for those without a ticket as P2s, good luck on your journey!

Thanks Dangas for posting

Thats me, I'm the admin of the Sydney Swans facebook group, and the one constantly working over time to provide updates. We pin all important messages to the top, in the featured section
Too easy mate. Excellent updates on that platform regarding this topic along with the straight up honest response to those non-members that just "appear" this time of year expecting a GF ticket 👏

Still yet to receive anything about not getting a ticket(P3). Is it safe for me to cancel my hotel booking now or hold? Surely they're all gone by now.

Still yet to receive anything about not getting a ticket(P3). Is it safe for me to cancel my hotel booking now or hold? Surely they're all gone by now.

Ballot is finished. You should've received an email from the club directing you to Ticketek to check your ballot result but I can save you that time as no P3s got a ticket.

Ballot is finished. You should've received an email from the club directing you to Ticketek to check your ballot result but I can save you that time as no P3s got a ticket.
Thanks just figured out how to check it, Oh well, will be watching the telly anxiously.

Thanks just figured out how to check it, Oh well, will be watching the telly anxiously.

Just be patient as some tickets MIGHT be available after Bris don’t use their allocation maybe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back