Barcode / ticket requests / swaps.

Remove this Banner Ad

As Bedford said, if you get caught trying to enter without a membership card, both you (no entry to the game) and the person whose membership was actually used to purchase the ticket (possibly loss of membership) suffer. Risky strategy.

Hi all
Just on this, there would be about 10000 people doing the same thing
Wouldn't stress, you would have to be very unlucky
In my opinion anyway, if an afl member wants to gift their ticket to someone, it should be their right as they paid for the bloody thing in the first place!!
Anyway, enjoy the day swans fans, apologies for the shit weather !!!

As Bedford said, if you get caught trying to enter without a membership card, both you (no entry to the game) and the person whose membership was actually used to purchase the ticket (possibly loss of membership) suffer. Risky strategy.

Hi all
Just on this, there would be about 10000 people doing the same thing
Wouldn't stress, you would have to be very unlucky
In my opinion anyway, if an afl member wants to gift their ticket to someone, it should be their right as they paid for the bloody thing in the first place!!
Anyway, enjoy the day swans fans, apologies for the shit weather !!!

hey guys , just stressing my last chance options, if anyone has a spare ticket that they would be willing to sell to a massive swannies fan, ill take it, but ill need to know by about 7 tonight so i can make it to central station, cheers

Another one go away
No problems. The way some of you guys are carrying on, why would a new member want to contribute further on this forum? We're all rooting for the same team - why all the animosity? Something for you to think about.
Don't turn up in GF week seeking favours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Barcode / ticket requests / swaps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back