Barry Hall: All Australian?

Remove this Banner Ad

If he does win the Coleman it would be sin to leave him out. He has been unbelievable for the Dogs! Who would have thought he'd be playing as good as he is after his career looked to be rapidly declining in his last 2 years with the Swans.

Certainty. He kept the Bulldogs competitive early in the year when he was the only one kicking goals. Both he and Riewoldt will make it, with the Coleman winner at FF and the runner-up in the FP.

Yeah I think Barry would be in. He's been relatively consistent all year, Riewoldt was crap for the first few rounds which would hurt him.

My favourite player,loved him as a saint but when he came to the swans loved him even more.I'm happy that he is doing so well at the dogs but in a way I'm pissed off that he could'nt control himself the last few years.Now he is an angel,loved by victorians and the media

Enright-lake-fisher
hodge-taylor-goddard
thomas-cooney-montagna
chapman-pavlich-swan
j.reiwoldt-HALL-lecras

sandilands-j.selwood-ablett

jamar-green-watson-boyd
barlow-kelly-bartel-didak

I know everyone does an all aus team, i havnt done one yet so this is a quick one iv put together i dont think i have missed anyone but am sure you will let me have it if i have!!
Barry Hall is most definently a shoe in for all-australian honors unless jpod or buddy destroy the next 4 weeks!

has been AA all year imo. silly question really, just stating the obvious. green light means go

Unquestionable

Has been exceptional, is a good chance of finishing with 80-95 goals for the season. Exceeded all expectations imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark Ricciuto ( an all australian selector ) said today on ch 7 that if Barry is in front of the goal kicking at the end of season he will be all australian.If Riewoldt is in front he will.My moneys on Baz.

What happened to the THUG most hated player,now he's loved by all,amazing what happens when you play for a victorian team.He even gets free kicks and I COULD NOT BELIEVE everyone defending him with the Thompson incident.Never would of happened when he played for the swansd

What happened to the THUG most hated player,now he's loved by all,amazing what happens when you play for a victorian team.He even gets free kicks and I COULD NOT BELIEVE everyone defending him with the Thompson incident.Never would of happened when he played for the swansd

I think you need a tissue...

Actually mate, I didn't like him when he was at St.Kilda, but started to like him when he went to Sydney. Certainly if Barry Hall wins the Coleman he would have to be AA full forward wouldn't he?

was a thug at sydney.

hasn't done anything yet to be a thug in bulldog colours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Barry Hall: All Australian?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back