Sport Basketball and hoop like stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Porzingis injury at a bad time for Celtics, they’ll need him back to go all the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yep. Most important player on our roster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbed at the end of regulation. How do the refs ignore the shirt pull on the in bounds which would iced the game?

Big market/home bias is so infuriating in the NBA. Pacers will need to outplay by 15+ to win any game just like vs NY.

Robbed at the end of regulation. How do the refs ignore the shirt pull on the in bounds which would iced the game?

Big market/home bias is so infuriating in the NBA. Pacers will need to outplay by 15+ to win any game just like vs NY.
Nah, you screwed the pooch.

We also shouldn't have let you back in. Too much hero ball from JT.

Soooo…..guess who, as of yesterday, has tickets for Oz v Canada at Paris Olympics?

Full expect this to be the best day of my life and unapologetically include marriage and children in that statement!

Also seeing Japan v France which will be fun (Wemby).

Soooo…..guess who, as of yesterday, has tickets for Oz v Canada at Paris Olympics?

Full expect this to be the best day of my life and unapologetically include marriage and children in that statement!

Also seeing Japan v France which will be fun (Wemby).
That'll be awesome, some class players on both teams. Seeing SGA play in the flesh will be an absolute treat

They look like a team that believes don’t they.

Absolutely, though it'll be interesting to see how they fare without Lively, he'd really come alive this series and it puts a lot of responsibility back on Gafford. Kleber returning soon will certainly provide some decent chop out.

On Lively - do the NBA have concussion protocols as I just read he's doubtful for game 4 whereas other leagues like the AFL, NHL, NFL he'd be slated to miss a predetermined time.

I've really changed my tune on Kyrie lately. I'd always thought of him as a prodigiously talented basketballer and a locker room cancer. At Dallas he's seemed to embrace his role as an elder statesman of the team, happily plays Scottie Pippen to Luka's Michael Jordan, and just seems to be all about the collective rather than himself.

Absolutely, though it'll be interesting to see how they fare without Lively, he'd really come alive this series and it puts a lot of responsibility back on Gafford. Kleber returning soon will certainly provide some decent chop out.

On Lively - do the NBA have concussion protocols as I just read he's doubtful for game 4 whereas other leagues like the AFL, NHL, NFL he'd be slated to miss a predetermined time.

I've really changed my tune on Kyrie lately. I'd always thought of him as a prodigiously talented basketballer and a locker room cancer. At Dallas he's seemed to embrace his role as an elder statesman of the team, happily plays Scottie Pippen to Luka's Michael Jordan, and just seems to be all about the collective rather than himself.
As a C's fan I hate him.

As a Boomers fan, I wonder what would have happened if he chose us and was exposed to the culture guys like Patty, Joe and Aron built. Would he have grown up quicker?

As a C's fan I hate him.

As a Boomers fan, I wonder what would have happened if he chose us and was exposed to the culture guys like Patty, Joe and Aron built. Would he have grown up quicker?
I'd say he is who he is and it would've taken him a long time regardless. He got accolades and championships while being a dick, why change when it's probably all he's known?

Maybe a few turbulent years at Brooklyn with zero success has made him do some self reflection for the first time in his life and this is the result.

As a C's fan I hate him.

Not sure anyone can influence Kyrie. I still half expect that he’ll lose his shit and do/say something insane before this playoff run is finished.

The turnaround in attitude has been extraordinary- can’t remember seeing someone so toxic do such a 180.

Is it real and sustainable? We’ll see…..in the back of mind I’m always thinking about leopards and spots.

Gafford certainly seems up for it. Played like a man possessed yesterday!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back