Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 8, 2012
Publican Baghdad Ritz
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
2F4F62DF-FFCC-4AB1-8C05-5E2AAC1A09C1.jpeg

Hello to everyone in the Sweet FA. This is my first real crack at media, so I hope you all enjoy it! Special thanks to Antonio BlueVein for his graphics.

From time to time I will be asking an SFA Identity to sit my BAR TEST, much the same as the great Australian expression " That wouldn't pass the Pub Test"

How it works is I ask 10 questions and all except the final question are worth one point and the last is worth two. Totaling 11 points and needing 5 and a half to pass.

So lets get this show on the road shall we. My 1st Identity is an icon of the Sweet and an extremely popular and funny personality from the Baghdad Bombers.

ADADC5BA-3DAC-4401-98FF-E1FA6EDBB792.jpeg

1. G’day Tony pull up a stool mate it’s my shout what are you having?

Howdy BAT, that is very generous of you. It has just ticked over into February so I am back on the VB’s. I drink Vic Bitter from February to November and Melbourne Bitter December to January. Long neck please!

As and Ex Victorian I am partial to both, You could look to broaden your horizons. HALF POINT

2. You’ve played 130 odd games in the Sweet FA, what’s your highlight?

Gee where do I start? Back to back premierships at the Bombers in my first two seasons, 3 time All SFA player, currently 8th in the All Time beez votes, 151 DT points in a winning premiership team which was the greatest individual performance ever. Very hard to narrow it down but the highlight is the camaraderie at the Bomber’s, the genuine friendships and bonds that are formed. It is the best team to be a part of in the SFA.

Very happy here at the Bombers and not the 1st time I’ve heard you mention the 151 DT! ONE POINT

3.Who is the best teammate you have played with?

That is like choosing my favourite child! So many that it is too hard to narrow it down. Obviously KohPhi and TheCoach16 are my brothers in arms but there have been so many at the Bombers over the years.

Haven’t had much to do with those two, hopefully we’ll see them back soon. ONE POINT

4.You’re most and least respected opponent?

The ones I respect the most are the ones who can give it and take it. There are plenty of good ones in the SFA. Noobz0r The Filth Wizard brahj and Blacky are a few that spring to mind. Happy to give it but can also take it.

This may surprise people but there are genuinely no posters I don’t like on this board. I think to actually have a dislike for a poster you actually have to take this place pretty seriously and that is one thing I have never done. Sure I have had a few run in’s over my time here but for me it is water off a ducks back and you move on quickly.

All of them are decent and I do like Looozor! HALF POINT

5.You have a hot tip in the last race at Flemington, do you share this with ya mates?

Yes I do. Normally after I have backed it and it has won. Collect!

Classic campaigner act we don’t want the odds dropping! ONE POINT

6.A good looking lady has plenty of admirers at the bar, how do you persuade her to come home with you?

Two SFA premiership medals will normally do the trick. If that fails I tell her I am her Uber driver.

I’m bloody ugly as a hatful of assholes and no medals. ONE POINT

7.Is Bob Hawke a legend in your eyes?

Absolutely. Skulling a yard glass is not an easy task. The guy could do it without any effort. He bedded chicks, loved alcohol and sport. Greatest PM this country has ever seen.

Couldn’t have said it better myself… Am I your alt? ONE POINT

8.The bar is chock a block with Kiwi’s watching the All Blacks V’s the Wallabies, do you wear your Wallabies guernsey and barrack passionately or play it safe, knowing they are big campaigners and drunk?

I would be in my VB singlet. I also have a tattoo of the Australian coat of arms on my right arm. I am sure me and the sheep ****ers would be just fine.

The world needs stupid bogans Tony! ONE POINT

9.The cab pulls up to take you and your mates to the club, are you’re 1ST to jump into the front or back?

I am generally getting a lift home in the divvy van so I would not be too fussed if it was the front of back of the cab.

I hate blokes that won’t jump in the front, bloody tightarses. HALF POINT

10. Last Question is worth 2 points!

You have double booked yourself and can only choose one option

: A day at the races on the slash with mates

: A romantic day at the winery with the Mrs

I don’t drink wine mate. ONE POINT

I’ll drink anything mother nature throws at me!

Thanks Tony Lynn 15 for joining me at the bar today and after buying you 6 pints it would have been nice if you shouted once. Anyway 8.5/11 is a bloody good score!

See you all back in a couple of weeks when I have another big SFA Identity at the Bar!

Image result for feebles gif
Image result for is good gif

Thanks Filthy, you might be next!
You’ll have all of next week to woo him, BAT. We are spending the week at The Golden Throne.

*Showers optional.
Horry would just like to pass a stool some day.
I was going to write something similar, but it was far more crass and involved a bag and a straw.

Now if only I could remember which poster would respond with #landfill every time someone wrote a media post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like another fun Sunday sesh in the Horry household ;)

Sorta. Am trying to con the nurse (who looks like an ex) to hit the bottleo and acquire the makings of night caps and morning coffee. Otherwise I am all set. Have half a carton of durries, lots of nytimes to read and the last 3 episodes of the Expanse to watch.

Have been slow cooking porcupines (meat balls with rice) in white wine and tomato. Have some unfortunately store bought fresh tagliatelle to go with it.

View attachment 1057001

Hello to everyone in the Sweet FA. This is my first real crack at media, so I hope you all enjoy it! Special thanks to Antonio BlueVein for his graphics.

From time to time I will be asking an SFA Identity to sit my BAR TEST, much the same as the great Australian expression " That wouldn't pass the Pub Test"

How it works is I ask 10 questions and all except the final question are worth one point and the last is worth two. Totaling 11 points and needing 5 and a half to pass.

So lets get this show on the road shall we. My 1st Identity is an icon of the Sweet and an extremely popular and funny personality from the Baghdad Bombers.

View attachment 1057015

1. G’day Tony pull up a stool mate it’s my shout what are you having?

Howdy BAT, that is very generous of you. It has just ticked over into February so I am back on the VB’s. I drink Vic Bitter from February to November and Melbourne Bitter December to January. Long neck please!

As and Ex Victorian I am partial to both, You could look to broaden your horizons. HALF POINT

2. You’ve played 130 odd games in the Sweet FA, what’s your highlight?

Gee where do I start? Back to back premierships at the Bombers in my first two seasons, 3 time All SFA player, currently 8th in the All Time beez votes, 151 DT points in a winning premiership team which was the greatest individual performance ever. Very hard to narrow it down but the highlight is the camaraderie at the Bomber’s, the genuine friendships and bonds that are formed. It is the best team to be a part of in the SFA.

Very happy here at the Bombers and not the 1st time I’ve heard you mention the 151 DT! ONE POINT

3.Who is the best teammate you have played with?

That is like choosing my favourite child! So many that it is too hard to narrow it down. Obviously KohPhi and TheCoach16 are my brothers in arms but there have been so many at the Bombers over the years.

Haven’t had much to do with those two, hopefully we’ll see them back soon. ONE POINT

4.You’re most and least respected opponent?

The ones I respect the most are the ones who can give it and take it. There are plenty of good ones in the SFA. Noobz0r The Filth Wizard brahj and Blacky are a few that spring to mind. Happy to give it but can also take it.

This may surprise people but there are genuinely no posters I don’t like on this board. I think to actually have a dislike for a poster you actually have to take this place pretty seriously and that is one thing I have never done. Sure I have had a few run in’s over my time here but for me it is water off a ducks back and you move on quickly.

All of them are decent and I do like Looozor! HALF POINT

5.You have a hot tip in the last race at Flemington, do you share this with ya mates?

Yes I do. Normally after I have backed it and it has won. Collect!

Classic campaigner act we don’t want the odds dropping! ONE POINT

6.A good looking lady has plenty of admirers at the bar, how do you persuade her to come home with you?

Two SFA premiership medals will normally do the trick. If that fails I tell her I am her Uber driver.

I’m bloody ugly as a hatful of assholes and no medals. ONE POINT

7.Is Bob Hawke a legend in your eyes?

Absolutely. Skulling a yard glass is not an easy task. The guy could do it without any effort. He bedded chicks, loved alcohol and sport. Greatest PM this country has ever seen.

Couldn’t have said it better myself… Am I your alt? ONE POINT

8.The bar is chock a block with Kiwi’s watching the All Blacks V’s the Wallabies, do you wear your Wallabies guernsey and barrack passionately or play it safe, knowing they are big campaigners and drunk?

I would be in my VB singlet. I also have a tattoo of the Australian coat of arms on my right arm. I am sure me and the sheep f***ers would be just fine.

The world needs stupid bogans Tony! ONE POINT

9.The cab pulls up to take you and your mates to the club, are you’re 1ST to jump into the front or back?

I am generally getting a lift home in the divvy van so I would not be too fussed if it was the front of back of the cab.

I hate blokes that won’t jump in the front, bloody tightarses. HALF POINT

10. Last Question is worth 2 points!

You have double booked yourself and can only choose one option

: A day at the races on the slash with mates

: A romantic day at the winery with the Mrs

I don’t drink wine mate. ONE POINT

I’ll drink anything mother nature throws at me!

Thanks Tony Lynn 15 for joining me at the bar today and after buying you 6 pints it would have been nice if you shouted once. Anyway 8.5/11 is a bloody good score!

See you all back in a couple of weeks when I have another big SFA Identity at the Bar!

4f5op3.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Media BAT'S BAR TEST TigerTurbulance PG 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back