Battrick

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey All,

Currently have listed this player if anyone is remotely interested :p

Steven Perkins - 23 yo, BT Rating=34,275
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler, superb batting form, strong bowling form, sublime fitness.
A defensive player with worthless leadership skills and strong experience.
Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: remarkable Concentration: superb
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: feeble
Fielding: competent

1st in FC
6th in OD (I'll improve though. I just beat the top team with him at full strength I think)

Currently getting hammered in a BT20 game though. Playing a very old team (35 year old was my top scorer)

End of Over 8: 82-1, runrate=10.25, reqrunrate=6.33 (157-4)
Tahir 1-0-8-0
Maurice* 44 (24 balls)
Mcclenahan 27 (15 balls)
Last Wicket: Mcclory c. Cohen b. Vosloo 11 (FOW: 34/1)

I have suffered 2 heart breaking defeats so far this season, if results dad of gone my way i would be 1st in od and still in the cup and ym season would have looked 50 tiems better. Now i fear i may finish second in od for the 4th season, i will never promote to div iv :(

I have suffered 2 heart breaking defeats so far this season, if results dad of gone my way i would be 1st in od and still in the cup and ym season would have looked 50 tiems better. Now i fear i may finish second in od for the 4th season, i will never promote to div iv :(
Do you want to go to Div IV though? You may get absolutely hammered in there. If you're struggling to come first in Div V, I doubt you'll do well in Div IV.

Do you want to go to Div IV though? You may get absolutely hammered in there. If you're struggling to come first in Div V, I doubt you'll do well in Div IV.
My last cup game was against div iv winner form last season and he only just beat me. Also compared my summaries to others in div iv and its around their area

Crusader
Top Order: wonderful
Middle Order: competent
Lower Order: abysmal
Seam Bowling: strong
Spin Bowling: wonderful
Fielding: mediocre

Am I the only one who doesn't like this new Twenty20 league crap they've come up with?

I'd rather the one week of Twenty20's and that would be it.

Also one of my batsmen has had an absolutely outstanding start to the First Class season scoring 283 not out in the first innings of the first game and 287 not out in the first innings of the second game.

Haven't had to bat a second time in either of those games so those are the only two hits he's had in the FC games I've played.

End of Over 45: 227-7, runrate=5.04, reqrunrate=21.60 (334-5)
Packer 8-0-51-3
Mccormick* 58 (57 balls)
Hougaard 2 (3 balls)
Last Wicket: Lovell b. Poulter 3 (FOW: 222/7)

Playing danzan22. Getting hammered. Had a partnership of 95, but they were batting far too slowly (Solomon 65 from 86 balls).

Not quite strong enough to beat him just yet.

Well done mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thriller, lost a wicket to go to 8/156 with still 11 runs needed. Mccormick just hit 7 runs off the over though to need only 4 runs to win.

End of Over 50 (6 runs, 1lb). Aussie Bombers: 164-8, runrate=3.28 (1st Inn: 275-10)
Trail by 3 runs. (sainters CC 278-10 & 164-10)
Donald 12-2-39-1
Mccormick* 46 (71 balls)
Mcmahon 0 (5 balls)
Last Wicket: Bignot Run Out 3 (FOW: 156/8)

Great match.

Headless XI
Top Order: exceptional
Middle Order: strong
Lower Order: woeful
Seam Bowling: quality
Spin Bowling: exceptional
Fielding: feeble
MOTM: Butcher

That's on GFI. Middle order sometimes goes to superb and spin bowling is sometimes wonderful. My team's very tired at the moment.

My God I think I have a reincarnation of Sir Donald Bradman on my hands.

Robert Joost.

So far this season he's scored 1152 runs @ 288

6 centuries from 6 innings.

Scored a ton (with about 3 of them being double tons) in every game, includes 2 not out scores of 287* and 283*.
Ahh, the joys of being in a league of Bots. ;)

I just signed up, how long does it normally take to get a response?

Depends on what country you signed up for, as they have different waiting lists. When I signed up, I got my team immediately, it should only be a day or two max.

Headless XI
Middle Order: strong
Lower Order: woeful
Seam Bowling: quality
Spin Bowling: exceptional
Fielding: feeble
MOTM: Butcher

That's on GFI. Middle order sometimes goes to superb and spin bowling is sometimes wonderful. My team's very tired at the moment.
damn i need some seam like that, my current line up is fairly shit

Crusader
Middle Order: respectable
Lower Order: abysmal
Seam Bowling: strong
Spin Bowling: wonderful
Fielding: mediocre
MOTM: Milner

Feel like a friendly, mate? That would be a good game, I reckon.

What's your starting XI like?
I'm in a friendly comp atm so it will have to wait

Strong/comp
Sens/sens
Wond/qual (trainee)
Strong/med
Qual/woef (my cash cow who i bought at superb popped first training and will sell for hopefully 1.5-2m)
Prof/Comp (trainee)

A/r
Comp/comp bat, Sup/comp bowl

bowl

Sup/fee
strong/strong (trainee)
remark/prof
wond/sup (spin)

Remove this Banner Ad

Battrick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back