Bay 114 - WCE, Sun 1st July - Foreplanning

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree totally ST. We want to be endorsed by the Adelaide Football Club, and to gain that endorsement we must be mindful of other supporters, I am all for being a loud, enthusiastic supporter..but when given a fair request by the stadium's redcoats am quite happy to acquiesce

Is it actually stadium rules that individuals need to be seated at all times?:cool:. Overall, I just think there needs to be communication between club/Bay 114 and the redcoats to eliminate any misunderstanding.

Is it actually stadium rules that individuals need to be seated at all times?:cool:. Overall, I just think there needs to be communication between club/Bay 114 and the redcoats to eliminate any misunderstanding.
there was, they asked us yo sit down or move to a deisgnated standing area (which was directly behind us) and we complied, everyone was happy.

May not be the ideal outcome but it didnt detract from my day.

Theres no misunderstandings on their behalf. There are standards of behaviour which must be adhered to at AAMI stadium. Not blocking the view of paying customers would be pretty high on that list. We should just play by the rules.

Well either way Il be back with you mob for this game, whether it be on season tickets, daily ticket or free bay114 ticket.

I believe that daily tickets went on sale today for the WCE game next Sunday for those wanting to know. :)

I've managed to round up a lil posse of 16 in bay 113 so we'll try and keep up with you fellas. I'll still meet up beforehand for some morning drinks in the shed though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On as in the club is supplying 'x' amount of tickets again for Bay114, or on as in all of us blokes are gathering and going nuts in a standing zone somewhere? :confused:

Bloody 12.40 games .. have a 21st the night before so will be extremely seedy for the game I would imagine

I think I have to work Sunday morning, so will have to take the 2am start instead of 4.30am if I want to get there on time :mad:. Oh well, at least I will be able to get back home and off to a pub to check out the Hawks-Pies game before playing sport sunday night. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay 114 - WCE, Sun 1st July - Foreplanning

Remove this Banner Ad

Back