Bay 13 drinking game - Ryan Clangermakers preliminary final edition

Remove this Banner Ad

imagehandler.ashx

Drink up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does this **** get a game seriously. Cost them the game and quite possibly the flag by dropping an easy chest mark.

Let's drink ourselves to death.

QFT you are such a hypocritical bunt. Let's share the blame with that head ducking fat **** who stole the captaincy from tassie's best player in Mitchell

Mitchell has been our best midfielder this year, but Hodge is the better player over their careers, and the captaincy is voted on by the players.

The captaincy changes from time to time, are they all stolen then? :eek:

Loses a contest: sip beer

Puts team mate under pressure: shot

Clanger straight to opposition: scull the glass

Drops simple chest mark, costing his team the game, a shot at the Premiership, and ending their season:

Man this ended up a good night.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/in-the-shadow-of-a-final-20111203-1ock8.html
Had the Hawks hung on to a three-point lead in the preliminary final against Collingwood, the post-season talk might have been about his surge out of defence and long bomb into attack to set up what would have been Lance Franklin’s amazing match-winning snap.

Instead, they remember the moment about 110 seconds later, when Hawthorn’s grand final dreams ended. A long ball from Travis Cloke to the teeth of goal. Schoenmakers, unattended, fumbling and dropping an easy chest mark. A ball-up, hurried kick by the Magpies’ Luke Ball, a goal, and game over.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/in-the-shadow-of-a-final-20111203-1ock8.html

What's got me most stumped is how any of Schoenmakers' actions even bordered on "heroism".

THERE’S a fine line between heroism and villainy sometimes. In the case of Hawthorn defender Ryan Schoenmakers’ most recent game of AFL football, about a couple of minutes.

What's got me most stumped is how any of Schoenmakers' actions even bordered on "heroism".

I love this part.....

“It was pretty frustrating. I hadn’t had to deal with too many injuries in my career so far,” he says. “But I worked pretty hard on my rehab and got back a couple of games before the finals. I felt like my confidence was growing as the season went on.”

His direct opponent's certainly did.

This year's edition is going to need a 'Finish all of your drinks if he makes a mistake under no pressure that single-handedly costs his team a Grand Final spot' addition, just in case we have a repeat of his PF last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back