Bay 13 Poms cheated thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Bay 13 Ashes thread

I predict Merv Hughes will do stretches on the boundry line and the simpleton bogan cricket fans will cream themselves.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 134
User Name Posts
Brown n Gold 14
Duritz 13
Centurion 11
lions_den 10
Grandmaster_B 9

for someone who doesnt like cricket you sure post a lot

Well this thread has provided me a good opportunity to hand shit on the gayest sport on earth.

I will make sure I get to the top of this threads post count.

Well this thread has provided me a good opportunity to hand shit on the gayest sport on earth.

I will make sure I get to the top of this threads post count.

thats your opinion buddy, if u think if cricket is one the most gayest sports in the world thats your opinion, no its not fact coz u said so.
As u think with all the dribble that comes from all your posts.

Teh rest of the world disagree with you since its played alot, but wait they all must be bogans right because they like it?

I'm worried about Phil Hughes chances.
Not many players with great eyes & gaps in their technique make runs in England.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pitch has nothing to do with it.
I wouldn't say it has nothing to do with it. If there is mositure in the pitch it will help with swing.
There are a lot of factors that help with swing bowling & it can't be pinned down to just one or two things.
Upright seam, bowling action, cocking the wrist, bowling stump to stump, conditions, pitch & the ball help in getting good swing.

I wouldn't say it has nothing to do with it. If there is mositure in the pitch it will help with swing.
There are a lot of factors that help with swing bowling & it can't be pinned down to just one or two things.
Upright seam, bowling action, cocking the wrist, bowling stump to stump, conditions, pitch & the ball help in getting good swing.

I found this instructional seminar on swing online, clears a few things up -

[youtube]VBdSqk78nHw&feature=related[/youtube]

shotta, the pitch has plenty to do with it. Different pitches do different things. Try batting on a green wicket, it doesn't look easy.

Anyway, its upon us tonite on SBS. :thumbsu:

shotta, the pitch has plenty to do with it. Different pitches do different things. Try batting on a green wicket, it doesn't look easy.

Anyway, its upon us tonite on SBS. :thumbsu:
Centurion, it seems that Shotta is as illiterate on Cricket & swinging a cricket ball as he is is in footy. :)

I will tell you again, the actual condition of the pitch has no bearing on the ball swinging.

It helps with movement off the pitch. Which can contribute swing. Your line is right, but its part of the process. Then weather and bowler's skill come into play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay 13 Poms cheated thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back