Mod. Notice Bay 13 Poster of the Year 2014 - congratulations oogac!

Who is your Bay POTY for 2014?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Aloha Floggerinos,

The time has finally come to choose your Bay Poster of the Year (POTY) for 2014!

Here's a list of the top 10 candidates and their total nomination votes, as chosen by you:

oogac - 52: The certified Bay legend put in his biggest year yet with some of his funniest work that not only went viral with the Buddy video, but also truly encompassed us flogs with his tireless efforts with the Bay Monopoly boards. Can he do the threepeat?

B0SK - 40: Despite missing a fair chunk of the year on what he described as "a soul searching trip to San Francisco", B0SK still polled exceptionally well. Can the self-described "Scourge of Essendon" finally take out the coveted POTY award? And if he does will it be followed up by a poorly spelt PM to Geelong supporters?

Duritz - 26: Fresh from a stint in BF's Guantanamo Bay facility, the Bays equivalent of a village drunkard polled well as usual. And despite being a morbidly obese ginger with "wrands", we love still love him.

Jazny - 26: Whatever you want to call it, it polled well despite the majority of it's efforts ending up in the divvy, and is loving every morsel of attention it gets. Will a razor sharp wit and a gender identity disorder get it over the line?

Shawt - 26: Ahhh Shawt. I imagine he posts from a room he calls "The Den" that has a bear skin on the floor, whilst sipping cognac from one of those big glasses that he swills between each sip. One of the cleverest posters on the Bay, despite carrying the handicap of being a fan of Australia's most hated sporting club (sorry Essendon, but you're still minnows in that race).

Mofra - 23: Even though he's been described as a "hipster doofus" by anyone that has met him in person, this guy still brings the laughs in bucket loads in between cracking on to Uni chicks half his age. Will the ex-Bay mod have brought enough to be crowned POTY though?

royals1922 - 21: Probably the Bays hardest worker, royals is the kinda bloke that brings a vast array of knowledge and material to the board but is still down to Earth enough to have a laugh about his own team. One of my personal favourites for the year.

KardiniaPark - 14: Another poster to miss a decent chunk of the year after tag teaming Bombers 2003 (I know what I said), he still managed to make the top ten on the back of many a sexual orientation based joke. Another of my personal nominees, despite his propensity for lurking in bushes outside of apartment complexes. Good luck to Spank Williams' #1 stalker.

El Dubya - 14: A massive year from the Bay's 2014 Rising Flogstar who has won a place in many of our hearts (despite them being cold, black and dead). Expect big things from him next year, as well as many 'likes' from this stinky monkey.

Marto_ - 10: And rounding out the top 10 we have Marto_, one of the few West Horshamites that ventures outside of their insipid shit fights to give us all a laugh (and occasionally a melt). It's a fine line between flog and POTY, but Marto_ treads it perfectly, making others melt with ease. The mods have also agreed that if he takes out POTY, we'll chuck in a free can of couch cleaner, so please consider.

So get to voting flogettes. Use your hooves, paws, sausage rolls, beaks, anuses, fat man sticks and whatever materials and extremities you can find to mash the button like mottrain has found it on sale for $19.99 and choose your Bay POTY for 2014!

oogac who delivers inspiration with virtually every key post he does.

Gave it plenty of thought, and Tank Girl gets it for me. For pure trolling excellence, and setting the Bay alight with gems all year. Stand out effort in inspiring floggery all over the damn place

Voted for oogac, if we don't vote for him. He said he would never post his funny gifs ever again and continue his full time job as the media relations of Gee....

Shit I said too much!

I voted for myself.

May it stand as the only vote for me, since my couch does not require cleaning and my hand does not need exercise!!! :mad:

Are you saying your hand already gets too much excercise Marto?

Great posters the lot of em, need a post off to decide this but no idea what that would look like. Went for Tankie due to her pure desperation for the award and presence on the bay 24/7. Are you even mortal?

Tank Girl for mine, for various efforts but that sheer destruction seen in the renaming the Leigh Matthews trophy thread was something to behold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oogac lacks in consistency whereas Jazny provides the lulz as both the OP and through postings within other's topics. The poster of the year needs to do more than just create threads which they feel comfortable with, they need to commune among the common flog and get involved with the everyday floggery that the floggos provide. I know this because I have had the honour of winning the 2013 'Official BigFooty Tipping Competition', which many of you may not have realised, which gives me expert knowledge in regards to what it takes to win these kind of awards. The experts are tipping Jazny to beat Oogac by 7-9 votes. You heard it here first folks. :thumbsu:

Oogac lacks in consistency whereas Jazny provides the lulz as both the OP and through postings within other's topics. The poster of the year needs to do more than just create threads which they feel comfortable with, they need to commune among the common flog and get involved with the everyday floggery that the floggos provide. I know this because I have had the honour of winning the 2013 'Official BigFooty Tipping Competition', which many of you may not have realised, which gives me expert knowledge in regards to what it takes to win these kind of awards. The experts are tipping Jazny to beat Oogac by 7-9 votes. You heard it here first folks. :thumbsu:
Yes but the conisseurs choice is Duritz

After careful review over a number months, it seems to me those goo chugger Dawks have a lot of fun in their tight knit community. So I voted Shawt. Shower me oh witty one.

Gee wizz if Duritz gets his eliases involved this thing will be all done and dusted by tonight. :drunk::drunk:

What a shame then that two of them threw away their vote on Anus Cat. :drunk:

Tough some very good posters in here (and B0SK) but Tanky just gets my vote. Everyone plays a bit of a role on the Bay and the level and consistency he|she does this and sucks flogs in is impressive.

Why someone wants to pretend they are a teenage virgin with mental health and daddy issues is beyond me, but hey it works.

keep-calm-and-be-like-jazny.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Bay 13 Poster of the Year 2014 - congratulations oogac!

Back