Win Prizes Bay 13 Tipping Comp - fun from your own...parents basement

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey zackah why is the swans Freo game still in the pending state?

It definitely isn't calculated because my score is 6/8 instead of 7/9

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-27-20-34-42-67.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-27-20-34-42-67.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 13
Per the post in mods board, that game had the wrong date, so it was available to tip for an extra day. See main tipping comp comments for the full story.

If I can get in and see time stamps I can sort out anyone who tipped after the bounce from people who didn’t, and score that game. If I can’t get in, that game will remain unscored.

Per the post in mods board, that game had the wrong date, so it was available to tip for an extra day. See main tipping comp comments for the full story.

If I can get in and see time stamps I can sort out anyone who tipped after the bounce from people who didn’t, and score that game. If I can’t get in, that game will remain unscored.
Ah ok missed that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A note from the benevolent one:

Tie Breaker Margin for Round 14

We had a little glitch so anyone entering their tips between 8:10 Thursday night and 10AM Friday was unable to enter a tie-breaker.

This has been fixed, so if you were affected jump back in and add your tie-breaker margin now.

A note from the benevolent one:

Tie Breaker Margin for Round 14

We had a little glitch so anyone entering their tips between 8:10 Thursday night and 10AM Friday was unable to enter a tie-breaker.

This has been fixed, so if you were affected jump back in and add your tie-breaker margin now.
Oh and this #shambles

Fremantle v Sydney game, Round 10

This game had a Sunday date, not Saturday. This means it was open for tips for an extra day.

This game will not be scored.

This sucks, but it is really the result of an error-prone system where each individual game is added to the fixture with drop-down options. So tedious.

We haven't been able to get a better system developed by the addon developer.

If I can get in and see time stamps - no guarantee, again due to the way it's written - I might be able to retroactively add the score in later.

Very frustrating.

If you see a date or time or score error, send me a private convo which is much more likely to be seen more quickly. Alert another moderator or Admin too.

Thnkas,
Chief

Tipping is running through finals so get your tips in!
Good luck to all teams, if the weekend is anything to go by it should be a hell of a finals series!
#lolzackah :doughnut:
6pm Sunday shall by my finest BF hour :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Bay 13 Tipping Comp - fun from your own...parents basement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back