Win Prizes Bay 13 Flogs Tipping Comp 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh look its round 1 and I am winning again! Time for me to announce my annual round 1 retirement from this game as the victor and number 2 tipper on bigfooty behind STPer18! šŸŽ‰šŸ„³

Feel free to retire. I will be alone on top of the Bay 13 ladder if you do :)

Everyone in Bay 13 is doing worse than random chance :embarrassedv1: I think this tells you everything you need to know about the bay
The best of the main board is only 3 ahead of the best of us and they are supposed to be the snobby experts.

Plus they have over 700 players while we have 30 odd. You throw enough darts on the board and you will get a few bullseyes.

We are doing alright. #IStandByTheBay

Last edited:
But what about your Super Elite Tipping Commissioner badge?

Hey? What has happened to the badges?
Badges are a bit broken and the cause of some of our big slow downs during busy times. We are getting updates from the developer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best of the main board is only 3 ahead of the best of us and they are supposed to be the snobby experts.

Plus they have over 700 players while we have 30 odd. You throw enough darts on the board and you will get a few bullseyes.

We are doing alright. #IStandByTheBay
plus our 30 are smarter than their 700

Ah yeah, 8 this week and it would have been a full boat if Florent could kick further than an Auskicker. šŸ¦¢ šŸ˜³
Just as the Mighty Cats awaken from their slumber, so the cream begins to rise

Ah yeah, 8 this week and it would have been a full boat if Florent could kick further than an Auskicker. šŸ¦¢ šŸ˜³
Just as the Mighty Cats awaken from their slumber, so the cream begins to rise
Who did you beat... oh. OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back