Bay 13 Trade Week - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Well BigJoeD_ welcome to the Warrio...Eagles.
Pull up a straw.
Wait so who are Bombers getting in return?
lel co-captains is a pissweak concept mate, carry 100% of the responsibility on your own shoulders or give it up if you're too much of a pussy

We can trade for mods now? Aiight then Cooksen we would welcome you at the Hawks after you let Plugger35 take over as Saints list manager. You've suffered too long mate, come join a club that averages one flag every 4 years instead of 50. :D
You always could, some flog mod changed the OP saying you couldn’t

lel co-captains is a pissweak concept mate, carry 100% of the responsibility on your own shoulders or give it up if you're too much of a pussy

With an attitude like that your melty PM's begging for bombersfan4000 will remain unanswered :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much like Pendlebury goes missing when the ball enters the defensive half, it seems our illustrious captain Morganashlee has disappeared.

craffles, I'll entertain other offers if Cats can't get the deal done.

Sorry guys I don’t really follow
You're being traded for pick Twenty one.

My sentiments too champ,but if anyone's interested in Laphroaig not happy to lose him,but he's a know it all campaigner in the change rooms and tends to stare just that cupla moments too long in the showers,so make us an offer!
Thought the 48%'ers might have been a touchy feelsy bit more interested in this trade?!
Alas
Hey RedVest4 , have a squiz at this.
Laphroaig would be a quality signing and being well past his prime is right in our target age demographic (how are your shoulders just out of interest Lappy?)

I must say Im a bit worried Vesty that thus far you are yet to land us a big fish.
I myself am just a plodder but even Im head and shoulders over the sorry selection of eliases, no name flogs, oddballs and posters of unintelligible gibberish that you have inflicted on our already weak list.

Have you thought about approaching Norf with an offer for Sooz in return for a half dozen of our list cloggers?

She must be about due to return from suspension...

If the Hawks trade a poster to Norf for Suzanne olsen then I will let her back on BigFooty. However so as to keep up the quota of banned Norfies, NorthernLights would need to be banned from BigFooty for so long as Suzi is with us.
M8VzFBqUfSbaMoaPPuzVSOzVegrzkU7lsuCHrhw1i3_f1b_A4oQeB922hdBFmETsngkNDKhiFyew1U7ZSEAEC3cIkm_tPLEU-dTeoXxZyvhVwJMu8uh1Zg=w500-h281-nc

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay 13 Trade Week - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back