Bay 13 Trade Week - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Freofalcon we're getting dangerously short on list cloggers at the Hawks, what'll it take to prize JoseMourinho out of Cockburn?

I've just returned from a meeting in NZ with my old man and my manager Ralph Carr and I've decided to knock back a lucrative offer from Norf to re-sign with the Saints on a 7 year deal.

Bad luck everyone.

I'm going to need some posters that can actually play. Any suggestions?
Well you've got excellent power posters and punch, Subaru has that covered. Seems to me you need the subtle skills, like photoshopping. I suggest trying to trade Avatarp for a Packedlunch benny.

Last edited:
Somehow I always knew you had a soft spot for TazHawk15 Vesty. Sadly I refuse to trade a poster against their will.... unless the offer is so ridiculously good its impossible to refuse. You know what to do.
As you know A Cut Above I am like Tyrone Vickery.

Untradeable.

Last edited:
I've just returned from a meeting in NZ with my old man and my manager Ralph Carr and I've decided to knock back a lucrative offer from Norf to re-sign with the Saints on a 7 year deal.

Bad luck everyone.
Here I was thinking you were a monty for the umpires boss job.

Hey Freofalcon we're getting dangerously short on list cloggers at the Hawks, what'll it take to prize JoseMourinho out of Cockburn?
If you can find him, you can have him.

I put him down somewhere and do you think I can remember?

Probably in the same place as my glasses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will be a quiet trade period for us this year RedVest4 , so instead here's a video of Alf Stewart punching Donald Fisher (go to around the 45 second mark for the money shot).

I have informed my management that I am seeking a trade to GWS.

I peaked on The Bay around two or three years ago. Since then I have become a washed-out, injury prone hack. I feel that I would be greatly suited to the Giants culture in the Griffen, Johnson, Mumford, Shaw and Deledio mould. And when I say mould I don't mean a plastic one… more a cut of their jib type of mould. But I guess plastic works equally as well.

The Bulldogs have been a wonderful club and I wish them all the best. I have instructed my management that a poster swap is a must as I wish to act in the best interests of my former club. With Jake Stringer leaving we require a fully-fledged, ordinary unit shit-truck to fill the breach so either Bokonon_ or General Giant will suffice. We feel it's a fair and equitable trade for all parties and either poster will be welcomed, adored and idolised at the Doggies in much the same way as the great Andrew Wills was when he received the number one guernsey after crossing from Geelong via the Dockers! :thumbsu:

I have informed my management that I am seeking a trade to GWS.

I peaked on The Bay around two or three years ago. Since then I have become a washed-out, injury prone hack. I feel that I would be greatly suited to the Giants culture in the Griffen, Johnson, Mumford, Shaw and Deledio mould. And when I say mould I don't mean a plastic one… more a cut of their jib type of mould. But I guess plastic works equally as well.

The Bulldogs have been a wonderful club and I wish them all the best. I have instructed my management that a poster swap is a must as I wish to act in the best interests of my former club. With Jake Stringer leaving we require a fully-fledged, ordinary unit shit-truck to fill the breach so either Bokonon_ or General Giant will suffice. We feel it's a fair and equitable trade for all parties and either poster will be welcomed, adored and idolised at the Doggies in much the same way as the great Andrew Wills was when he received the number one guernsey after crossing from Geelong via the Dockers! :thumbsu:
I dont think that's going to be possible. In a fairness I will attend a public meeting of Reclaim Australia and if I can survive the inevitable digust and nausea, it may be I will be in a position to entertain a trade.

There would need to be a serious sweetener though, and any recruits need to have decent breeding. This will inevitably involve third party deals on your part before we can talk turkey.

I dont think that's going to be possible. In a fairness I will attend a public meeting of Reclaim Australia and if I can survive the inevitable digust and nausea, it may be I will be in a position to entertain a trade.

There would need to be a serious sweetener though, and any recruits need to have decent breeding. This will inevitably involve third party deals on your part before we can talk turkey.

Holy shit…. I actually liked your post Bokes!

Except for the breeding bit…. no way I'm banging a turkey man! I didn't realise GWS had such weird initiation rituals. Happy to eat three falafels in 10 minutes for example but I draw the line at rooting poultry. Ryan Griffen…. I am disappointed. :thumbsdown:

Last edited:
My first act is to delist him then for being the following:

- a button masher
- a snowflake
- a welcher

Oi Vesty, wheres my presser?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay 13 Trade Week - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back