Off-topic Bay book club

Remove this Banner Ad

I have another recommendation for Triggering Tiger

1104297427.jpg

It is

Please read Jerk’s book and give us your review

Just rattle some tins if you don’t have the $2.50
Ooh, rattle tins you're a funny bugger ain't ya. Lucky Daddy McGuire came in and saved Collingwood when they were insolvent wasn't it. Collingwood supporters seem to have a short memories when it comes to the late 90s.

I don't like autobiographies. They are boring as. Why would i want to read about someone's life.

Rather save my 2.50 and buy a packet of twisties.

The bay book club. No doubt filled with Nothing but Tolstoy, Dotoevsky, Orwell and Kafka. :$
I'm not the biggest fan of Orwell, I read both animal farm and 1984 and was liken eh I read them but I wouldn't read them again.

Thanks for your review and meltdown. Enjoyed them both and look forward to more next year 👍
I apologise, I'll buy ever single copy of every AFL player's books and read them and review for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You only read them because you were forced to in Eng. Lit.
No. Believe it or not I actually read for pleasure. In English lit we did Edgar Allen Poe and Shakespeare. We also got to watch Shawn of the Dead and The great gatesby.

No. Believe it or not I actually read for pleasure. In English lit we did Edgar Allen Poe and Shakespeare. We also got to watch Shawn of the Dead and The great gatesby.
my students looked at me bizarrely when i told them i enjoy reading books in my free time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Bay book club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back