Live Event Bay Firteen Froggy olympics fred

Remove this Banner Ad

The Queensland :goat: !!
“And here I am, from little old Lonnie (Launceston), a town of 90,000, and I’m out here living the dream, so I hope that inspired kids back home.” - Ariarne "The Launceston Goat" Titmus.

How embarrassing your pathetic state of 5 million people have to try and claim our sportspeople.

Launceston has as many gold medals on the first day as the USA :cool:

PS: How did Essendon go against St Kilda yesterday? I missed the last quarter, but surely #secondon came back and won against a bottom 5 team right?

“And here I am, from little old Lonnie (Launceston), a town of 90,000, and I’m out here living the dream, so I hope that inspired kids back home.” - Ariarne "The Launceston Goat" Titmus.

How embarrassing your pathetic state of 5 million people have to try and claim our sportspeople.

Launceston has as many gold medals on the first day as the USA :cool:

PS: How did Essendon go against St Kilda yesterday? I missed the last quarter, but surely #secondon came back and won against a bottom 5 team right?
She ain’t got not threepeat yet - still not Launceston GOAT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She ain’t got not threepeat yet - still not Launceston GOAT
To qualify as GOAT you have to win international trophies. We have this bald guy who is > Hawthorn.
appqssta50o71.jpg

If you are a Queenslander, how come you hate the Brisbane Lions so much ?
I'm a Victorian that lives in Queensland with ****head Brisbane Lions supporting friends who come over and drink my beer 😡

Also 2001.

And Joey :(

Australia winning most of their gold medals in the swimming that hardly any other countries give a shit about.

I'm looking forward to the rowing where NZ dominates, that's more exciting to watch then the swimming.

Can Carl Stefenovic go on strike FFS. I can’t do two weeks of that campaigner.

The only expertise he can offer is how to work through 350,000 condoms and I doubt Nine is going to report on that.

Outside that he is insufferable.

I don't know why Ch9 rate him so highly, he's an insufferable D/H that thinks he's funny when he's about as funny as a funeral.

Normally I can avoid him by not watching him on their Today morning show but it's hard to avoid him on their Olympics coverage.

Australia winning most of their gold medals in the swimming that hardly any other countries give a shit about.

I'm looking forward to the rowing where NZ dominates, that's more exciting to watch then the swimming.

I don't know why Ch9 rate him so highly, he's an insufferable D/H that thinks he's funny when he's about as funny as a funeral.

Normally I can avoid him by not watching him on their Today morning show but it's hard to avoid him on their Olympics coverage.
New Zealand

bill-clinton-zero.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event Bay Firteen Froggy olympics fred

Remove this Banner Ad

Back