Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purple Pain

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Grey Nurses

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Barrage: The final quarter is upon us at Windy Valley, and the stakes are high. Electric Slime leads, but Brown Streak is hot on their heels. Zackah has hung up his cape, but can he still fly high? Dizzy, it’s all to play for!

Dizzy: That’s right, Barrage! The cape may be gone, but the spirit remains. The ball is bounced, and the players are off like a shot. Brown Streak’s The Sultan grabs the ball and is charging forward with the force of a bull.

Barrage: The Sultan kicks, and it’s a long bomb towards the goals. It’s looking good… and it’s a goal! Brown Streak narrows the gap, and the crowd is going wild!

Score Update: Brown Streak 8.10 (58) – Electric Slime 11.1 (67)

Dizzy: Electric Slime’s Tandy is quick to respond. He takes the ball, dodges a tackle, and sends it flying towards the goals. It’s a straight kick… but it’s just a behind. The tension is mounting!

Score Update: Brown Streak 8.10 (58) – Electric Slime 11.2 (68)

Barrage: Brown Streak’s Plugger35 isn’t letting up. He’s got the ball, and he’s running like there’s no tomorrow. He shoots, and… it’s another behind. The goals are proving to be as elusive as ever.

Score Update: Brown Streak 8.11 (59) – Electric Slime 11.2 (68)

Dizzy: Electric Slime’s NetworkNerd is back in action. He’s calculating the odds, and he finds zackah, who’s still jumping high despite the absence of his cape. Zackah marks the ball and lines up for goal. He kicks, and… it’s a goal! Electric Slime extends their lead!

Score Update: Brown Streak 8.11 (59) – Electric Slime 12.2 (74)

Barrage: The game is back and forth like a ping-pong match. Brown Streak’s Hawkman takes to the skies and marks the ball. He’s aiming for the goals, and… it’s a behind. The goalposts must have a force field around them today.

Score Update: Brown Streak 8.12 (60) – Electric Slime 12.2 (74)

Don't be one of those little bitches that goes melt crying to Chief, the most stable genius, about it and gets me bitch slapped on the mod board though :embarrassedv1:

I actually have a bigger contact than Chief mate, his name is Gordon Groves.

His Name is Gordon Groves
His Name is Gordon Groves !!!!

I respect Chief greatly, but he has enough on his plate as a middle management man/person without my petty concerns lol :)

Don't be one of those little bitches that goes melt crying to Chief, the most stable genius, about it and gets me bitch slapped on the mod board though :embarrassedv1:
Bitch Slap Slapping GIF by absurdnoise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Related thread .......

Would have posted it here but not a fan of the hurt locker .....

Oppo welcome.

BIG RED: #ef1818

BLACK ICE: #000000

BLUE STEEL: #0060ff

BROWN STREAK: #5C4033

ELECTRIC SLIME: #cbff00

GRAY BLADES: #848484

KILLER VANILLA: #fff8de

LEMON SQUEEZE: #faeb38

ORANGE CRUSH: #ff8800

PINK TANK: #ff00e1

PURPLE PAIN: #7338c5