BBL Match 15 Sydney Sixers V Melbourne Stars 1735hrs @ the SCG

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lurked Stoinis’ instagram account… at a beach in Perth. Don’t know about the arrangements, but I wouldn’t be impressed if I was his teammate/management.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll try take a screenshot of the table but it doesn’t look in the best condition and the grass hasn’t grown back on the used wickets.
Take it from an amateur curator albeit in a different state, this year has been the hardest in living memory. I had one wicket on the go for a month without a ball bowled but due to lack of sun went one week longer and effectively killed it, I’ve used 3 pitches since and it still hasn’t come back. Admittedly I’m an amateur and I don’t have the stuff available to me that they do but in its essence preparing wickets is pretty basic and you are largely reliant on mother nature to do the big stuff

Take it from an amateur curator albeit in a different state, this year has been the hardest in living memory. I had one wicket on the go for a month without a ball bowled but due to lack of sun went one week longer and effectively killed it, I’ve used 3 pitches since and it still hasn’t come back. Admittedly I’m an amateur and I don’t have the stuff available to me that they do but in its essence preparing wickets is pretty basic and you are largely reliant on mother nature to do the big stuff
It’s been challenging in Melbourne with all the rain we had in October/November.

3740DA8C-52CA-4895-9669-F0BB42CE6AF5.png
From left to right, wickets 1, 4 & 6 look like they’ve been relaid with new turf. I wonder which one they’ll use for the 3rd test?

It’s been challenging in Melbourne with all the rain we had in October/November.

View attachment 1578448
From left to right, wickets 1, 4 & 6 look like they’ve been relaid with new turf. I wonder which one they’ll use for the 3rd test?

Test pitch is always the centre one

T

View attachment 1578448
They actually look ok - I don’t think they’ve been relaid, just not played on

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL Match 15 Sydney Sixers V Melbourne Stars 1735hrs @ the SCG

Back