BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

Sams is apparently been named so, I’m debating bringing him in. However I reckon my mid price madness strategy is worth keeping going with as I have quite a few players in that low to mid $100k range.

Team is

3 Thunder (Gilkes, Rossouw, Green)

4 Stars (Stoinis, Boult, Clarke, Wood)

4 Strikers (Short, Rashid, Hose (a POD pick), Manenti on the bench)

2 Hurricanes (McDermott, Stanlake on Bench)

2 Scorchers for next round (Lyth and Inglis)

I was today years old when I remembered BBL starts today so I threw this together. Any glaring deficiencies? And with the loops we just put players playing the first game on the bench with the E yeah?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221213_095615_SuperCoach.jpg
    Screenshot_20221213_095615_SuperCoach.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 38
I was today years old when I remembered BBL starts today so I threw this together. Any glaring deficiencies? And with the loops we just put players playing the first game on the bench with the E yeah?
Im going with a stars or thunder E on every line. I can change my on field team to grab an E score after tonights game.

You could check Gilkes score as a WKP E if he bombs you would expect Wade to better Gilkes bomb score + 2nd game score.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do they still have that sub nonsense? As in, Stoinis could get subbed off after he bats?

No subs.

Thunder lineup is very meh, none really take my fancy yet it's the same with Stars batsmen. Don't mind the Rogers instead of Stoinis call as I doubt he'll be bowling tonight.

Interested to see where Stars get their extra 4 overs from.

Stoinis-covid
Cartwright-barely bowls these days
Webster- probably bowls but not sure I'd back him for 4
Burns- awkward enough but also covid

Looks good for Stoinis in future matches, not sure how under the weather he actually is.

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back