BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

That was a fitting end for such an error ridden game. Guess the players are still warming up.

On another subject, how can this site ban people for posting busty shots of women and then accept revealing ads like the one that's been here tonight for that womanmgzn.com site? Bit of a double standard.

I had NCN in my side for the past two days then took him out because he sucked hard last year. :(

Think Sams' VC score will have to do.

I rate him, he always makes things happen.... when he's actually fit. Should've picked him over that dud Wood, blanket rule should be no englishmen.

All in all, pretty poor start. Will go with Rashid C, Gilkes can sit on the bench for Wade. Stoin better be right for Friday.

Big thing to remember is don’t panic if you have a bad round 1. The guy who won last year was 500 points back after round 1 last season

I’m looking at my side this morning and am pretty annoyed with it after last night. But need to hold the faith and not do anything stupid now. Plans are in place for the following 4 rounds so need to stick to the plan and not go getting in someone just to try and make up points this round

Big thing to remember is don’t panic if you have a bad round 1. The guy who won last year was 500 points back after round 1 last season

I’m looking at my side this morning and am pretty annoyed with it after last night. But need to hold the faith and not do anything stupid now. Plans are in place for the following 4 rounds so need to stick to the plan and not go getting in someone just to try and make up points this round

:thumbsu:
I was 12,872 after Round 4. Ended 142 nine rounds later.

:thumbsu:
I was 12,872 after Round 4. Ended 142 nine rounds later.

Beat me by 5 spots… Easy to get on a roll with a bit of luck, nothing more satisfying than seeing the ranking soar. I find it’s more fun when you start slow and storm home late, too intense otherwise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back