BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

209 from Shadab and Hosein, pretty happy with that.

I should take Hosein's VC score as captain but I will need to use a boost to trade in a non playing player to do that and I'm not sure it is worth it.

Ideally you would want to trade in someone like Guptill who isn't playing this round and is playing the next round but he is locked out now.

I might just have to stick with Short as captain.

266 from Shadab, Hosein, and Rogers. Nice start. Shadab was a last minute switch for me as I had gone with Patterson until literally an hour before the game. Shoulda VC’d him but oh well. Gonna run the gauntlet with Short.

But man what is it with these depth bowlers that no one has taking bags of wickets! (aka Moody)

Got Clarke on field in this with both Stoines and Zampa benched with Es.
Whichever does the best will come on for the non-playing C who can move between batting and bowling lines.
No Sixers yet but I'll bring in a couple for their DGR. Not really keen on any of their players though.

Edit: Just realized Stoines isn't playing, so Zampa better go well. Stoines is too cheap to be worth trading out, but he's been a shocker.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes dot ball counted so 31.

31 from the first ball and ends up on 33 for the game. Relieved as an Abbot non-owner

Same here, Kerr bowled really well I thought just would've been nice to grab a third and the bonus points. Hopefully gets a bat at some stage as that's been boosting his scores recently.

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back