BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

Trade targets for the DGW? Kerr, Abbott?

I currently have Philippe, Kerr, Mujeeb, Hosein. Looking to add Abbott, Richardson, Marsh (depends on batting order tomorrow) and reckon I'll use a boost on Patterson. Gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Went up in rank too somehow, happy with that.

Ah, thank you. Does that mean Moody is likely? Guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Not sure, I actually forgot about Moody. The Gades team is going to look a lot different tomorrow, they've dropped Harper and JFM and got Shaun Marsh, Martin Guptill and Pete Handscomb to squeeze into the XI, and Kane Richardson coming back as well. I think Moody plays tomorrow but whether or not he plays both games of the double is another question. Will be interesting to see how they line up.

Not sure, I actually forgot about Moody. The Gades team is going to look a lot different tomorrow, they've dropped Harper and JFM and got Shaun Marsh, Martin Guptill and Pete Handscomb to squeeze into the XI, and Kane Richardson coming back as well. I think Moody plays tomorrow but whether or not he plays both games of the double is another question. Will be interesting to see how they line up.
Guptill could be a good option.

Guptill could be a good option.
I’m bringing him in. Reckon he could be handy. Actually has some solid and respected reputation behind him and isn’t a meme player like Lyth. He’ll definitely open too. Worth a crack.

Other ins are Peirson and Henriques for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only issue with Guptill is he hasn't played too much Cricket in the last couple of months, that being said I'm backing him in (at this stage).

Currently trading out Matt Short to fund all these trades with the intention of trading him back in for Hosein after this round as Hosein is soon off to one of the other T20 leagues.

In: Abbott, Guptill, K Richo, Patterson
Out: Short, Rashid, Lyth, Kuhnemann

Using a boost as I want to solidify my ranking and ideally get into the top 100 before 2 single only rounds. Already got Kerr, Mujeeb, Hosein and Philippe.

One guy I think who could be a decent smokey pick is Dan Christian, shown nothing so far but he has pulled performances from nowhere in the past.

My biggest issue so far is not planning for a floating donut (finding that I am needing to bench some good players, as there has been no way to loop).
Who is the best floating donut to get in? Planning to use a boost to get a chance to loop some players.

My biggest issue so far is not planning for a floating donut (finding that I am needing to bench some good players, as there has been no way to loop).
Who is the best floating donut to get in? Planning to use a boost to get a chance to loop some players.

Perth player seems best with their fixtures.
I went Connolly because of DPP but he was in the squad the other day.
Mckenzie is the same price but only in the bowler position.

Cam Green I reckon. Cheap and will play the backend.

I missed out on Gilkes ton but at least I got a ton from Hales which got me up to 785 which looks like a pretty good score for this round.

That's what I scored this week as well. Like many had Gilkes on the bench

785.JPG

Traded out Rashid, Shadab, Wade and Lynn for Kerr, Mujeeb, Guptill and Maddinson.

That gives me 7 players for the DGR along with Phillippe, Vince and Hosein.

Having a look at the sides named tonight and I think Nic Maddinson will bowl as I don't think Sutherland will bowl 4 overs. Something to consider.

I was tossing up between picking Marsh or Maddinson but the chance of Maddinson bowling swayed me to picking him and Marsh might be a bit rusty.

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back