BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

He’ll lose money but I want him for round 9.
Is the money saved worth the 2 trades to get him out and back in?
if you think he'll lose money between now and round 9, probably dump him now and pick him at a lower price come Round 9.

At least you are planning ahead with DGR.

Im saving up my 1 Boost left for DGR in Round 8 or Round 9 (only have 1 left)

I have Patterson from Sixers. Was he dropped the other night (or more rested to give Hughes a run)? Prospects of him being back this game/for next rounds double?

I have him too and I tried to find it out on Twitter but couldn't, one place said 'managed' and another said 'omitted'. If he isn't in Wednesday I'll trade him down to Brown/McSweeney for the cash, no point holding him for his double if he isn't in the team..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He did, he got 20 points for it.

Ellis a little disappointing, just the 44 points, should have looped him.

They gave it to Owen for about 10 mins and I remember an instance last year or the year before where they gave the run out to someone other than who got the run out on the scorecard and everyone was up in arms about it.

I also had Ellis but he scored more than my E Meredith so can't complain.

Short is getting spanked. This is all Siddle’s fault for now opening with him and screwing with his mojo

Can’t take VC now. Captain Jhye
I think they want even overs to the long boundary and they want Short bowling to the long boundary so he got the second over…not that it matters against a left/right combo.

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back