BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

I've got the E on Stoinis but no way of getting his score unless one of my other bowlers misses, hopefully the Sixers decide to rest Kerr tomorrow.

The only other option is to use my last boost to trade in a bowler that isn't playing to get his score.

That was me last week

Every other week I looped the spud hoping for SOMETHING

This is the ONE WEEK where I leave him on the bench without the E

THE ONE WEEK

And now he is finally doing something

It’s honestly incredible

Dumb, dumb game

One thing I've learned over the years playing this game is that every bad game brings you closer to a big one and vice versa (especially in T20 cricket), it's just law of averages. Almost pays to be incredibly stubborn with players that are out of form.

One thing I've learned over the years playing this game is that every bad game brings you closer to a big one and vice versa (especially in T20 cricket), it's just law of averages. Almost pays to be incredibly stubborn with players that are out of form.
5 weeks I waited! I even captained him as a way to double down on my faith. 5 weeks and in the 6th week he tons. It’s just not fair

Hosein, Mujeeb, Inglis and Richardson for me in this game.

Hopefully today's games go better than yesterday's games.

I'm currently on just 51 points but I will be able to get Hales score off the bench and possibly Stomis score as well.

Thank god I traded out Maddinson and Guptill, just a pity I traded in Sams and Shadab for them.
I think in the long run, trading Sams in will be a good move. Given Shadab is leaving soon, unfortunately that trade looks like a bad move. If it is any consolation, i think it was a very popular trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hosein coming in too late to get a run rate bonus with a score of 20 or over, he looked good for the over and a half he was there with two sixes.

Hopefully he can get a few wickets.

Richo was a letdown as skipper, just sums up this round really.

He would have been my captain if I didn't blow the VC on Sams and the C on Short, I don't feel so bad about that now.

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back