BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

Thankfully Renshaw is back, that means I don't have to take McDermott's score although there is the risk that Renshaw will score even less than him.

I only have Inglis and Hardie for the Scorchers, I'm hoping Hardie gets a couple of overs but even if he only bats at no.3 he's still worth picking.

Well captaining Inglis over Matt Short as a hail mary not looking quite as terrible as it did last night.

I'm sure Short will still outscore him by close to 100pts when the round is all said and done.

Only had Hardie, Inglis and Tye tonight. Was really hoping Dorff only took the 2 but Tye took that pretty good catch off his 2nd last ball :(

Spencer Johnson could be a decent in if you're seeking a bit of $$, Heat double coming up, just need a bit to go right for him to keep his spot.

Already on more than 900 with effectively 8 more to play, imagine if CDG could bowl/play the 2nd game :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Short with the SR bonus in the first over, take a bow legend.

You went too early with the praise, out with a dumb shot the next over without adding to his score.

Needs another couple of wickets to make up for it.

You went too early with the praise, out with a dumb shot the next over without adding to his score.

Needs another couple of wickets to make up for it.

True, I'm never disappointed though once my guy gets to 20 though.

FFS Lynn

Thought taking Boyce over Lynn was going to cost me 150+ points and to be honest wasnt even sure Boyce would be selected for this 2nd game. Here is hoping he performs with the ball. My round is still stuffed though with a 0 (Cooper Connolly), Neser's 0, McDermott's 12 & im very worried about Clarke getting out early again.

Honestly amazing how the players I don’t own get lucky. Dropped catches to reach 20+, multiple catches, runouts…never ends

Someone will pull out a one hander at slip to dismiss Bancroft early tomorrow no doubt

Awful week…the DGW curse continues.
Current score?
Rank going into the round?

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back