Beau Muston Sponsorship: Latest News .....

Remove this Banner Ad

Gary Shadforth

Norm Smith Medallist
Veteran Hawthorn Hawks - Muston and Savage Player Sponsor 2010 Hawthorn Hawks - Smith and Savage 2011 Player Sponsor Hawthorn Hawks - Beau Muston 2009 Player Sponsor Hawthorn Hawks - Beau Muston 2008 Player Sponsor Hawthorn Hawks - Beau Muston 2007 Player Sponsor
Oct 15, 2003
Coolangatta Queensland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Well done BF Hawkers. Through the democratic process of a poll your forum remains as proud sponsor of young gun, Beau Muston.

In due course, information on how to pledge and pay your participation in buying $12.50 units of contributory shares will be posted. We are working on making the process of forwarding payments much easier and simpler than in 2007.

As was the case last season, there are some handsome prizes to be won by being a contributor. Best of all it will have you feeling really proud to assist Beau as he works so hard to forge an AFL career.

For your interest, below is last year’s plaque. One is being created for this year’s effort, so it will be great to see your name on it.

BeauMustonContributorsRoll2007Final.jpg

Soon I’ll be back with getting the ball rolling.

Bring on Season ’08 and enjoy being a sponsor of Beau.

Re: BF Hawkers remain as proud sponsors of Beau Muston in season 2008 …

Outstanding work again Gary. I cannot wait to see my name in lights getting behind our boy Beau.

Cheers

where does the money go and what does it get used for?

All contributions received (less GST) will go into Hawks BF trust account at a bank (this year, most likely at HSBC) then to Beau (he receives every cent) under the club's supporters sponsorhip program.

The Silver Sponsorship costs $500. An invoice is being sent to me from the club today. I'll pay it immediately as part of the payment terms. Eventually, when sufficient funds are available, I will be reimbursed from the trust account.

All contributions received (less GST) will go into Hawks BF trust account at a bank (this year, most likely at HSBC) then to Beau (he receives every cent) under the club's supporters sponsorhip program.

The Silver Sponsorship costs $500. An invoice is being sent to me from the club today. I'll pay it immediately as part of the payment terms. Eventually, when sufficient funds are available, I will be reimbursed from the trust account.

Nice one.

I was interested to know how the money is distributed. I.e Who decides what the money goes towards? Can Beau whatever he wants with it?

It'd be a nice feeling to know that for 2 years now you have support from the BF forum.

Nice one.

I was interested to know how the money is distributed. I.e Who decides what the money goes towards?
Beau does.

Can Beau whatever he wants with it?

Yes, indeed. Most likely into tertiary education.

Excellent news, Gaz. Really great work.

I don't think some of the posters know how much work the likes of you and Rusty (ok, i'll admit, i'm the lazy one up here in Syd ;)) put into these kind of things (sponsorship and training reports).

Hopefully we can get Beau to post on BigFooty this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great stuff Gary :thumbsu:

Re the fee. Last year it was $12.50 + $2.50 admin fee = $15.00.

Maybe we should keep at the $15 not the $12.50?

Remove this Banner Ad

Beau Muston Sponsorship: Latest News .....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back