Cars & Transportation Beautiful Cars

Remove this Banner Ad

After looking for an exotic car that fit both my desires and budget, I found a great deal while searching the Internet. I came across a well-maintained 2015 Porsche Cayman for just under $48,000. I carefully compared listings, analyzed market trends, and negotiated to secure this price. It was a comforting process highlighting the importance of patience and thorough research in finding the perfect vehicle. The website where I found the car is threemovers, and they sell all kinds of vehicles. If you are looking for more information, you can use this article: https://www.a1autotransport.com/brands-and-models-we-ship/.

Last edited:

Saw this article the other day, thought of you m8y

For that price you could get an old one in showroom nic.

Be interesting to see how it goes. It's a huge investment without a market established for it and pre-orders.

That motor in that body would be a real rocket with power to weight.

For that price you could get an old one in showroom nic.

Be interesting to see how it goes. It's a huge investment without a market established for it and pre-orders.

That motor in that body would be a real rocket with power to weight.

That's probably the best selling point TBH.

Adding another 100 clones a year at least gives us something to look at other than the endless stream of Kia's, GWM's, etc running now.

That's probably the best selling point TBH.

Adding another 100 clones a year at least gives us something to look at other than the endless stream of Kia's, GWM's, etc running now.
Yep. Will be interesting to see what they do on the inside too, how much modern tech is integrated. Personally I always found Toranas a bit too bare on the inside to excite me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cars & Transportation Beautiful Cars

Remove this Banner Ad

Back