BFL Bellarine Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

you guys need to cut scotty hughes some slack, hes 19 has had 1 year out of u/18s, where he kicked 40 odd goals and won the preliminary finalists goalkicking (torquay)

he also trains with a geelong vfl development program.

he is one of the better 19yo kids around and moving to a gfl club is exactly what he should do.

The majority of St Albans back six have gone to Torquay including Josh Gray, lets hope they can keep sides below 25-30 goals in the BFL because they're definitely not up to GFL standard.

Reason being they didn't want to play under Davenport apparently, big call having never met the bloke:confused:

The majority of St Albans back six have gone to Torquay including Josh Gray, lets hope they can keep sides below 25-30 goals in the BFL because they're definitely not up to GFL standard.

Reason being they didn't want to play under Davenport apparently, big call having never met the bloke:confused:
how do you think Torquay will go next year have they lost many and have they picked up any1

and...maybe you should get ur facts right

A little touchy there 'gah, one seems to think you may have been involved some how. It was a big talking point at the time, and I don't believe his/your? heart was ever in it. You only had to listen to the quarter time addresses he/you gave.

With his heart not in it, the deal must have been too good to refuse.
I'm fairly certain that some land and payments were involved, correct me otherwise?

who else left st albans? and where have they gone?
josh gray, zac host, cain and dave mcfarlane and not sure on the other 2 have all gone to torquay.
none of them really up to gfl standard anymore and josh and cain both left because of davenport being appointed as coach, zac left because he knew that gfl seniors had passed him and dave left so he could play with his brother.

all know about other 2 was that one was a small forward but i cant say who it was sorry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A little touchy there 'gah, one seems to think you may have been involved some how. It was a big talking point at the time, and I don't believe his/your? heart was ever in it. You only had to listen to the quarter time addresses he/you gave.

I'm fairly certain that some land and payments were involved, correct me otherwise?

fairly certain??

No I'm not tossbag Paul Lynch & no Iwasn't involved. What fine club do attach yourself to?

Queenscliff are making some moves that are going relatively under the radar.

Have signed another gun tasmanian who is moving permanently to the main land and have all but secured Luke Bath from St Marys, Trent Buckland from South Barwon and another young ruckman/forward from Leopold.

Also young Luke Orvis is 50/50 to return from his stint at VFL club North Ballarat.

More moves in the water down at the Couta Bowl should make them genuine contenders next season after an unlucky exit in 09.

Kristian Bucovaz as well will leave amateurs for Bell Park to play a higher level of Footy.

Have signed another gun tasmanian who is moving permanently to the main land and have all but secured Luke Bath from St Marys, Trent Buckland from South Barwon and another young ruckman/forward from Leopold.

Also young Luke Orvis is 50/50 to return from his stint at VFL club North Ballarat.

More moves in the water down at the Couta Bowl should make them genuine contenders next season after an unlucky exit in 09.

Kristian Bucovaz as well will leave amateurs for Bell Park to play a higher level of Footy.

That would be Nik Orvis, played a bit of twos with North Ballarat while his brother Luke played Falcons footy. I imagine Luke will be back all of next year which will be huge for the Coutas. Like Timmy Finnigan said, from what Im hearing about Modda, I'd be surprised if they don't play finals

Signed both Bath brothers for next year.

dont we hear these kinds of things every year from modda though? who have they signed to...heard a few guys from melton where sproule is from?

Yeah you normally hear a bit of talk every year and its generally turned into disappointment.. But I believe they've held onto this years senior group, although there still not sure what Hermans is doing. Big lose if he does leave.

Have signed a couple of fringe players from St Mary's who's names escape me at the moment and have also heard there might be a few from Melton South which is Sproule's old club.

There very confident out at Modda for next season and the word from a couple of senior players is they'll be very suprised if there not playing finals footy in 2010.

Signed both Bath brothers for next year.

how the hell could they sign Luke and Jarrod Bath when they're going to be snowboarding in Austria until November next year.

both have talked to Queenscliff and neither have signed or said they will sign a thing

Remove this Banner Ad

BFL Bellarine Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back