BFL Bellarine Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope that comment was tongue in cheek chops...Thought you were better then that:mad:

Ollie will be playing at Modda next year and Hermans as yet hasnt informed Modda that he's going to East Geelong. Modda will be a force next year and anything less than a finals berth will be a massive disappointment.

sweeny, oli & several other key players will leave moda and go to lorne. last years 2s coach at moda is now at lorne. they want to play finals and dont believe they will with moda. also big coin being offered.

sweeny, oli & several other key players will leave moda and go to lorne. last years 2s coach at moda is now at lorne. they want to play finals and dont believe they will with moda. also big coin being offered.
I think you'll find Paul Ellingham coached Moda 2's last year and is not going to Lorne. The guy you're thinking of is Jim Alford who coached Moda 2's in 2008 and I think coached down at Torquay as well. He's the new Lorne senior coach.

considering he was playing seniors as a 16 year old, i think it is you that is the muppet

And the 3 games he played that year were no good, whereas Hicks was/has been over the last 5 years Ports best player. Not saying Dewey is no good, just saying that he has only been good the last 3 years.

Maybe they should of used the same theory when they appointed P Lynch as coach. A $200,000 block of land and match payments 3 years later, they were no better off!

hahaha is that bull$hit rumor still going round.... seriously if they were giving him that much, they would've got more than 2 years outta him... think about it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

firstly i dont care what any of you say, the Baths have not signed with Queenscliff, i know this because i spoke to the family on saturday.

also ive heard a whisper Newcomb are close to signing Rick Wilde as a playing assistant coach and are also in talks with Paul Davis (port) and Andrew Challis and are pretty confident of signing both.

firstly i dont care what any of you say, the Baths have not signed with Queenscliff, i know this because i spoke to the family on saturday.

also ive heard a whisper Newcomb are close to signing Rick Wilde as a playing assistant coach and are also in talks with Paul Davis (port) and Andrew Challis and are pretty confident of signing both.

im just going by what jarrad told me. and i have also heard off the football manager at qcliff. would struggle to find a better source than that?

and also, i cant imagine paul davis leaving port...davis is a family name at port with all his family having played there, and his two brothers also still there.

ive got better chance of winning tattslotto than modda playing finals
thats what i would have thought...we hear the same thing every year on hear about modda, and i just cant see it, but there are some strong supporters who seem to think they will get in. i still doubt it though

im just going by what jarrad told me. and i have also heard off the football manager at qcliff. would struggle to find a better source than that?

and also, i cant imagine paul davis leaving port...davis is a family name at port with all his family having played there, and his two brothers also still there.

yeah i thought the same, but from what i have been told Paul isn't happy and wants out, and i believe newcomb are very keen, have been in talks and are willing to pay the $$$ for him.

yeah i thought the same, but from what i have been told Paul isn't happy and wants out, and i believe newcomb are very keen, have been in talks and are willing to pay the $$$ for him.

Last year Paul trained at 3 or 4 different clubs over preseason saying he wasn't happy at Port and wanted out. From memory may have included Torquay, Barwon Heads OG, and Leopold. Not sure if it was an ego thing to have clubs *chasing* him but when it came to the crunch he stayed put. Heard he was bagging port a bit behind their backs, but still played there.

Question for the stat takers, how often was he in Port's best?

Last year Paul trained at 3 or 4 different clubs over preseason saying he wasn't happy at Port and wanted out. From memory may have included Torquay, Barwon Heads OG, and Leopold. Not sure if it was an ego thing to have clubs *chasing* him but when it came to the crunch he stayed put. Heard he was bagging port a bit behind their backs, but still played there.

Question for the stat takers, how often was he in Port's best?

yeah, i couldnt comment on that, never met the guy, just going on what i've heard.

I think Rick Wilde as a playing assistant is also an interesting one....maybe they have a view of him taking over the reins as senior coach in a year or two?

yeah, i couldnt comment on that, never met the guy, just going on what i've heard.

I think Rick Wilde as a playing assistant is also an interesting one....maybe they have a view of him taking over the reins as senior coach in a year or two?

paul isnt that great a player anyway. never stood out in what was a poor port team. also, newcomb wouldnt have that much money to be throwing around would they?

paul davis played at leopold when lynch first came down then went back the very next year. could play at gfl level was a fair player but i dont think he could play anywhere but port.
paul isnt that great a player anyway. never stood out in what was a poor port team. also, newcomb wouldnt have that much money to be throwing around would they?

paul davis played at leopold when lynch first came down then went back the very next year. could play at gfl level was a fair player but i dont think he could play anywhere but port.
his younger brother is or will be a far better player but all are real port boys even though brought up in grove and cant imagine that playing for newcomb is a better alternative than port

ah word im hearing out of there is they have about 50,000 to have a crack at a few players. also been told they have a grant of over 100,000 to try and get a junior system off the ground.

its going to be very hard for them to attract some key players that they need, will be interesting to see how it all unfolds

I did say this wouldn't happen but i got it wrong. Steve Oliver,Brian sweeney and Chris Guiricin have signed at lorne. Scott Hovey to sign there next week and Hermans will sign at Lorne or East Geelong. Modda have all of a sudden gone from looking pretty good to all sorts of trouble.

ah word im hearing out of there is they have about 50,000 to have a crack at a few players. also been told they have a grant of over 100,000 to try and get a junior system off the ground.

its going to be very hard for them to attract some key players that they need, will be interesting to see how it all unfolds
I just cannot believe the amount of money being thrown around in local footy.
does it pay off? where does the money come from especially for bottom of the ladder clubs?

Remove this Banner Ad

BFL Bellarine Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back