BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not bitter about anything sunshine.
I merely enjoyed seeing a man who should have been suspended score 0. That’s all.

Just cos he’s your mate doesn’t mean you jump up and down over it. Couldn’t give a toss what he does during footy season. He doesn’t play for who I follow so couldn’t care less. Old bloke lol no. Drysdale local lol no.
Sunshine haha. Maybe not bitter but obviously a complete flog. He was suspended. For 2 weeks... which was excessive.
Jackson Kent (who he supposedly hit with the bat) didn't even want him to get a red card. Told me that exactly after the game. He also didn't hit him with the bat... but keep believing everything you hear champo.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sunshine haha. Maybe not bitter but obviously a complete flog. He was suspended. For 2 weeks... which was excessive.
Jackson Kent (who he supposedly hit with the bat) didn't even want him to get a red card. Told me that exactly after the game. He also didn't hit him with the bat... but keep believing everything you hear champo.

Champo. Lol.
It’s ok mate. You’re a little too defensive okay.

This is a club and a team that has a reputation for being areholes on the field for a reason, he’s the captain of that team. No one lost any sleep over them choking last weekend.

Champo. Lol.

This is a club and a team that has a reputation for being areholes on the field for a reason, he’s the captain of that team. No one lost any sleep over them choking last weekend.
Not defensive at all. Just defending a mate to a gutless online hero... Im fine with that. I should have left it. Your life is obviously pretty sad allready.
I've played with that club for years. Yer we lost last weekend but we obviously won the flag last year and have had more recent success than any side on the peninsula. So we are fine.

Geez it would be hilarious if you were associated with Barwon Heads. Please be so

Not defensive at all. Just defending a mate to a gutless online hero... Im fine with that. I should have left it. Your life is obviously pretty sad allready.
I've played with that club for years. Yer we lost last weekend but we obviously won the flag last year and have had more recent success than any side on the peninsula. So we are fine.

Geez it would be hilarious if you were associated with Barwon Heads. Please be so

Loving the ad hominem going on. Really has become your fall back.
Re read the conversation. Go back and read it. I haven’t attacked anyone, go back and read and you’ll see that.

That’s two clubs/towns you’ve tried to associate me with and been hilariously wrong both times.

Loving the ad hominem going on. Really has become your fall back.
Re read the conversation. Go back and read it. I haven’t attacked anyone, go back and read and you’ll see that.

That’s two clubs/towns you’ve tried to associate me with and been hilariously wrong both times.
Well which club is it? Or to ashamed to say?

Hopefully Anglesea. Most of the boys over there are very good blokes.

Would explain a lot if you are associated with Ocean Grove. Cheating flogs.

Yes they are cheating flogs :thumbsu:
Not sure where the animosity has come from. Again my only comment on the matter is being pleased someone scored 0.

Eat a snickers if that offends you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Champo. Lol.

You got called Champo.
I only got called Champ.....
Unfair.

Yes they are cheating flogs :thumbsu:
Not sure where the animosity has come from. Again my only comment on the matter is being pleased someone scored 0.

Eat a snickers if that offends you.
Well I'm assuming Anglesea. Good. Hope you knock of those peasants. The animosity has come from the ridiculous comments regarding Corey in this thread.

Yer Corey plays the game hard and rubs some the wrong way.. but so do some of the Anglesea boys. We have had some heated battles but have always stuck around for a few beers after the games. Taking that stuff on the field personally is pathetic IMO.

I can understand your pleasure in Cobras losing. Better off facing Grove in the big dance.

Sorry to intrude on the BFL thread Ros but thought you lads would be interested just popped up on Krock footy, I look forward to following all your comments lads:

REIGNING Bellarine Football League premier Torquay has been fined $20,000 and will play under a reduced salary cap of $100,000 and points allocation of 37 in 2018 after being found to have breached of AFL Barwon’s Player Payment Rules.

However, the Tigers will retain their 2017 premiership despite the breach.
Breaking News from Spring Creek Reserve:

Injury scare:

Apparently there are some sore wrists, as a result of the slap they received......

In reality an ambiguous rule was interpreted in a way that Football Geelong determined was not within the way they wanted the rule to be used and therefore charges were laid against the club.
Nothing ambiguous here.
Strait forward breach.

Didn't Mr Lee Hartless state last season, "You wouldn't want to be the first club found guilty of breaching the salary cap rules".........

Nothing ambiguous here.
Strait forward breach.

Didn't Mr Lee Hartless state last season, "You wouldn't want to be the first club found guilty of breaching the salary cap rules".........
When the breach involves non cash incentives which are allowed by the rules and were within amounts allowed by the law it becomes very ambiguous.

Football Geelong obviously had a very different interpretation and felt it was a breach and subsequentlyade their decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back