BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is Lynch, who incidentally was quoted about 6 weeks ago stating he'd never coach in the BFL again, look out Anglesea boys. If anyone think Sproule was a hard man, you ain't seen nothing yet. Lynch doesn't like or get involved any social / supporter activities, not a great PR man, belittles players and has bad language, not interested in juniors, very old school and will cost a fortune. However, if he doesn't upset too many people, he can get the best out of the lesser lights, and has won flags at GFL level.
What was Paul Lynch like at Port?

What was Paul Lynch like at Port?
Not sure at Port but first year at Lara he won a flag. Then they went down hill. Not sure at Birra but Colac the same first year they won a. flag then slowly fell from grace. You could read into that he is hard man as players don't hang around.
But he has coached 3 flags got to count for something

Punch drunk didn't you say the Macleads boys where coaching grove? Wrong
Now Jones hasn't signed ? Wrong
Your record is sketchy at best.
Here's one for you a ex Heads boy is going to Port next year.
Fact
Now two many punches to head post something with creditably please!!!!
Ryan McAullife to port

As stated, good 2's player. Knows how to find the footy. But disposal is questionable at best. I was expecting a name like Hovey or something
Wouldn't want Hovey at Port whether he is fit or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ports junior structure - advertising in Drysdale, and targeting low income families with free merch and cheap memberships
Bump.
Is that why your senior coach has been ringing Port players ad nauseum to defect to Drysdale?

Next time you see Wade could you inform him that Brock and Possum have re-signed for 2017?

Last edited:
He won a league BNF in the 2's so no slouch

And footyman thinks I'm someone that has won the league goalkicking before, so do we rate 2's awards or not?
Please show me where I've ever said that I think you've won the league goal kicking??
Credibility go's a long way when people post on here.
We all know you have been axed from both Portarlington and Drysdale seconds ( as a full time interchange player) for being a big head.

Bump.
Is that why your senior coach has been ringing Port players ad nauseum to defect to Drysdale?

Next time you see Wade could you inform him that Brock and Possum have re-signed for 2017?
They've done this before. Dewey, Wells, Basterfield, Poss, and several Colts players. I suppose you need to try and get our players because all of your decent players have gone to Thomson and Leopold. Maybe Wilsons can make a comeback.

Good luck with him.
Everyone will hate him, supporters, players, sponsors, committee. He love's the money though. Won't promote the club, won't go to any functions, has no time for juniors, has a foul mouth, will only talk to a select few,will get on well with GrumpyJim.
Never know mate, could surprise and bring the Grubbers up the ladder

Barwon heads. You and footyman in bed together? Clearly both of you don't know how to read.
Sorry swampy read your post again I now see what your on about. Lynch did the old bump the price up between grove and the seas. Wait and see on this one footy man is a fan ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back