BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Come on footymam port have paid good money for Matthew graham.

Ryan gatgens has won more flags then port have in over 35 years.
Matthew Graham = Current GFL player.
Gato hasn't kicked a footy for years. No good living in the past Kick it forward.
Time to move on. Or in our case, move forward.

Matthew Graham = Current GFL player.
Gato hasn't kicked a footy for years. No good living in the past Kick it forward.
Time to move on. Or in our case, move forward.

But welcoming back Ryan Mcauliffe is OK? You go on and on about negativity against port, when the only thing that comes out of your mouth about other teams is the same crap!

We can go through all of your recruits and offer up similar thoughts (when did O'Neill kick his ton..)

Played 5 more GFL seniors games in 2016 than you or Wilson's. McAulliffe still playing, Gato not. Gato was playing whilst you were warming the ressies bench wasn't he Wilson's. Lovvvvvl.

Played 5 more GFL seniors games in 2016 than you or Wilson's. McAulliffe still playing, Gato not. Gato was playing whilst you were warming the ressies bench wasn't he Wilson's. Lovvvvvl.

And you played how many? Cute you still think I'm Xavier, even though he was playing at GWSP while Drysdale were winning flags..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current GFL Reserves player that struggled to play ones.
Me, being a positive sort of bloke sees it as a footballer who was good enough to play five senior games in the strongest country league in Australia. Therefore, he will certainly be good enough to play Bellarine seniors.

Last edited:
Me, being a positive sort of bloke sees it as a footballer who was good to play five senior games in the strongest country league in Australia. Therefore, he will certainly be good enough to play Bellarine seniors.
Go Richo 12. Please don't use logic on this forum. It escapes some cute people.

I know Gatgens terrible kick but can defend. John bell and Tyson Boch any info on these two ?

Tyson Boch played for Nth Footscray who finished top of WRFL Div 2. Ruck/CHB I believe and quite handy. He was rubbed out for 8 weeks before finals so has a few weeks to go.

S

division 2 WRFL is not the greatest standard. 8 weeks is a lot of weeks must be a thug.

Agreed, it's not the highest standard but good players can still play in these competitions. The bottom few teams in the BFL still have some pretty handy players in them? You might find it was retaliatory to 2 cheap shots (one from a very high profile recruit) on the player prior to the incident. Unfortunately, he was seen and the other 2 weren't. Not sure thug is the right word though.

Agreed, it's not the highest standard but good players can still play in these competitions. The bottom few teams in the BFL still have some pretty handy players in them? You might find it was retaliatory to 2 cheap shots (one from a very high profile recruit) on the player prior to the incident. Unfortunately, he was seen and the other 2 weren't. Not sure thug is the right word though.
Mate you only get 16 weeks before been rubbed out for life. It must of been some retaliation. Anyway wait and see

Tyson Boch played for Nth Footscray who finished top of WRFL Div 2. Ruck/CHB I believe and quite handy. He was rubbed out for 8 weeks before finals so has a few weeks to go.

You know your stuff!

Nathan Bock's youngest brother, with the middle brother a 6'10 ruckman..

He must be a baker, up at 4.17am. 2 good recruits, has been who can't kick, and a thug! Cute.

To get 8 weeks, its more than a retaliatory strike. That's a few big, big hits, or he has a chequered history of priors. Or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back