BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Except you aren't a reporter, just a nobody like the rest of us that post crap with zero proof..
The reporter thing is just a saying, thought you might have got that, but no.

I have proof, don't worry about that. Obviously no names, no pack drill (and a certain players wife was given a car).

So, Einstein, last years salary cap, in the BFL was $105,000, was it?

You tell me, and be fair dinkum not just a stirrer, how that team fitted into that cap......
Must've been 12 - 15 of them playing for a coke and a hot dog.

So back in December he was shocked that clubs cheat the salary cap now he's an expert and people are delusional if they can't see what goes on. No idea. Just a pus scab on the arse of poor old Portarlington, as if they didn't have enough problems
So much ongoing love between you 2. Overdue that you get a room together.

Last edited:
The car to MB's wife which was checked out and cleared by the league?

Faz is probably a tad more generous to his players than he should be, but $36k to numerous players is more than nessecary in geelong footy mate!

Especially when Mr Street could put his career at risk at a false stat dec..

$2k a game is 4-5 times the highest paid players at probably 7 outta 10 BFL Clubs if you don't include coaching aspects, if you're going to quote figures, make
Then somewhat believable

Faz is probably a tad more generous to his players than he should be, but $36k to numerous players is more than nessecary in geelong footy mate!

$2k a game is 4-5 times the highest paid players at probably 7 outta 10 BFL Clubs if you don't include coaching aspects, if you're going to quote figures, make
Then somewhat believable
Boom!!

On F8331 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Then somewhat believable
So 2 players wives got cars....

This is even more over the cap than I thought, I was referring to BL's wife. Thanks for confirming that everything I've said is actually correct.

I appreciate the support, but you knew I was right all along, didn't you.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, there's a post that adds so much to the discussion.
Oh, sorry.
He's a Collingwould suporta. I'll tipe really slowa mate so he can understooded wat eye am sayeing.
You clearly don't have the capacity to recognise a tongue in cheek comment do you?. No need to be so touchy and churlish petal. But a quick glance at your posting history in this thread shows that you are precisely that.

Last edited:

Then somewhat believable
Where's your proof.....
And I'll add in an LOL....

That's the exact response you give everybody else princess

Princess.
Lol.
You really are a mental giant.
Give us something that you've actually thought up all on your own, you know like, footy related...
GullsFC = Crediblity = Zero.....

Go to bed now, you don't want to be late for school tomorrow.......

Princess.
Lol.
Give us something that you've actually thought up all on your own, you know like, footy related...

Sweetheart you lost your credibility months ago so spare me the drama. You're not even game enough to try and convince me one of your one-eyed opinions have a basis, or have you forgotten about that from the other week?

Princess.
Lol.

Does anyone think that old Roscoe might be throwing hand grenades at anyone and everyone to distract from today's Addy article about GOK's (cough cough) 'back & hamstring injuries' which have prevented him from taking the field??? there's a lot of Donald Trump in you pal. Distract, abuse, fake news, alternative facts. Let's hear the facts Mr Prez!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back