BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth I heard p.street was 1500 to 1800 a game...
Also m.day has some kinda of goal kicking payment scheme.. I'd would derived how that would work.. And is that allowed? What happens if he starts kicking double the goals they budget for!?

Does anyone think that old Roscoe might be throwing hand grenades at anyone and everyone to distract from today's Addy article about GOK's (cough cough) 'back & hamstring injuries' which have prevented him from taking the field??? there's a lot of Donald Trump in you pal. Distract, abuse, fake news, alternative facts. Let's hear the facts Mr Prez!
I haven't read the Addy today.
First of heard of it.

Unlike yourself, I have a life......

Also m.day has some kinda of goal kicking payment scheme.. I'd would derived how that would work.. And is that allowed? What happens if he starts kicking double the goals they budget for!?
No.
Don't APelican.
No one will believe you....

You are right though.

GullsFC
King of Port
CoutaJim

I'm interested in your expert responses to this post by APelican....

They could potentially budget for a ton and anything less is back in the budget I suppose.

On F8331 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Does anyone think that old Roscoe might be throwing hand grenades at anyone and everyone to distract from today's Addy article about GOK's (cough cough) 'back & hamstring injuries' which have prevented him from taking the field??? there's a lot of Donald Trump in you pal. Distract, abuse, fake news, alternative facts. Let's hear the facts Mr Prez!

at least the blokes Port pay massive money to stick around, get results n win finals....

When Ammos were audited last year they came in right on the mark. Literally to the nearest dollar. The auditor looked at the officials involved and said "it's perfect, it's clean it's just too perfect" so we all know deals are being done under the table, the way it's being done is a senior player is let's say getting paid $200 on paper, his mrs is playing C grade netball and is getting paid $850. Once again, everyone knows this is going on just not much you can do about it. Fair chunk of clubs would also do it, not just Ammos/Newtown

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice to see your following me....
You might learn something.

Ros.
Please. Why do you do this? Surely there is something more constructive you could be doing with your time and energy. It's sad, its petty and more importantly you are a really bad reflection of your club. Before you say anything like I'm not a representative of my club, on here you are. If anything it drives people and deters people away from the club knowing someone who carries themselves like you on forums such as this are associated. Imagine if a potential recruit or coach is sitting on here and has a look for the first time and the first thing they see about Port is you in fine form. What will they think or do? Think about the bigger picture and ask yourself is it actually worth it being that bloke all the time.

He isn't returning Roscreas
Your very close to mark on a lot of money topics.
It's out there in large amounts and I must say the Ammos do it better than most.
As for the others on here ask around your clubs and you will hear above post is all to real in country footy.

Of course it's real. And the trophy cabinets of clubs like Ammos are the outcome. Yeah sure occasionally a club somewhere wins a flag with minimum spend on a team full of their own home grown talent, but it is not the norm it's a rare exception. Clubs have always and will always spend what they can afford, not what they are told they are allowed to. Maybe when they start getting caught and punished, things may change, but until then, that's life. Players such as Street know what they are worth and they know a club somewhere will pay the price. People who raise eyebrows or deny that big money isn't changing hands are naive and have probably had very little to do with the inner sanctum of any club.

No.
Don't APelican.
No one will believe you....

You are right though.

GullsFC
King of Port
CoutaJim

I'm interested in your expert responses to
Ros.
Please. Why do you do this? Surely there is something more constructive you could be doing with your time and energy. It's sad, its petty and more importantly you are a really bad reflection of your club. Before you say anything like I'm not a representative of my club, on here you are. If anything it drives people and deters people away from the club knowing someone who carries themselves like you on forums such as this are associated. Imagine if a potential recruit or coach is sitting on here and has a look for the first time and the first thing they see about Port is you in fine form. What will they think or do? Think about the bigger picture and ask yourself is it actually worth it being that bloke all the time.
well written and very true. Now prepare for a barrage from President Trump when he wakes up tomorrow morning!

Agree with Merrigan's post..

Somthing. Somehow, has to be done... A salary cap on netball??

But again, cash under tables, "jobs" at sponsors business, where does it end?

Or do certain leagues become officially "semi-professional", but have stricter, tighter controls, similar to what I assume the Afl does with its clubs?
(bit of a stretch, but look at soccer overseas.. Not just the major leagues are professional.. Why does it have to stop at state level football in our lucky country?)

Or do certain leagues become officially "semi-professional", but have stricter, tighter controls, similar to what I assume the Afl does with its clubs?
(bit of a stretch, but look at soccer overseas.. Not just the major leagues are professional.. Why does it have to stop at state level football in our lucky country?)

Or is it too ingrained, and the league will be shown to be corrupt and inept if the truth comes out?

Or is it too ingrained, and the league will be shown to be corrupt and inept if the truth comes out?

Ros.
Sorry ur wrong.
Anyone who reads this, and let's be fair dinkum, who would care anyway, would see my passion for my team.
And that all I'm after is a level playing field.

Anyway, thanks for the advice Sigmund.......

N
Sorry ur wrong.
Anyone who reads this, and let's be fair dinkum, who would care anyway, would see my passion for my team.
And that all I'm after is a level playing field.

Anyway, thanks for the advice Sigmund.......

You can't hide behind passion all the time. What you do on here isn't passion for your club, it's being a knob. If you came out and only talked Port and we're passionate about Port and didn't attack everyone for every little thing they do. You embarrass your club by acting the way you do behind the veil of anonymity. Defend your club by all means, have no problem with that but when anyone posts something either that you don't agree with or your in the mood to be a bigot it's a horrible reflection

Jobbies = Barwon Heads. I'm sure you can make the connection?
Old player's slang, just like the Scrubbers for the Ocean Grove netballers as a play on words for the football team ( Grubbers )
Similar to the ones we used to get about pseudo Tasmanians or rich boy toffs.

Jobbies = Barwon Heads. I'm sure you can make the connection?
Old player's slang, just like the Scrubbers for the Ocean Grove netballers as a play on words for the football team ( Grubbers )
Similar to the ones we used to get about pseudo Tasmanians or rich boy toffs.

Thanks LHE! See you Saturday at the Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back