BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard a whisper that the Anglsea coach maybe going to Colac
Craig Armistead, good bloke too, I've had a chat with him before.

Also fellas' I know we have some banter and crap etc. on this thread, no matter who we support.

But have a look at the GDFL thread if you get a chance, wow!!

Corio mainly copping it, biggest posts I've ever seen, War and Peace stuff.

Please don't let any of our BFL teams ever go into that league, please, please.

Also fellas' I know we have some banter and crap etc. on this thread, no matter who we support.

But have a look at the GDFL thread if you get a chance, wow!!

Corio mainly copping it, biggest posts I've ever seen, War and Peace stuff.

Please don't let any of our BFL teams ever go into that league, please, please.
Yeah I've been reading it. Interesting stuff, I feel for them.

I feel for the people trying to keep it alive, they would be spending large amounts of their time for little reward.
Agree unfortunately which has happened for seasons some players don't train .Pity they have plenty of juniors and the area needs a footy club.The culture really needs to change .Commitees try but as mentioned in the GDFL forum never have the support.

He is a good bloke. But not good enough for footyman to remember his name. It's Jason Armistead.

An ex Portarlington coach who interviewed at both Anglesea and Ocean Grove will pick Anglesea.

Grove most likely to end up with a Leopold Assistant Coach

He is a good bloke. But not good enough for footyman to remember his name. It's Jason Armistead.

An ex Portarlington coach who interviewed at both Anglesea and Ocean Grove will pick Anglesea.

Grove most likely to end up with a Leopold Assistant Coach
Ah. GrumpyJim. Never has a positive comment to add.
Anyway. Ex Port coach would have to be one of Danielle, Sproul, Brodie, Beadman, Macnamara, Lowther or Lynch then. Don't think so Grumpy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woo wee if sproule gets Anglesea that's a major surprise. David Farrell has a very good representation.
Wait and see if true
Who is David Farrell? Not ex Port.
Would be ironic, Anglesea is where it all started to wrong for Sproule this year. Then again this did come from GrumpyJim, not a lot of credibility there.

Well Figured out Gents. Except for Footyman. Once again he is the ******ed cousin no one talks about. Lynch to Anglesea David Farrell To Grove.
Mmmm. Very mature Grumpy. Think I get a fair more likes than your rubbish. But your worth a laugh I suppose. Go dees (the team with a coach)
Oh yeah, I said Lynch lovvvl.

It's Lynch done some checking he said no to Grove but will take Anglesea.
Grubber jim how the mighty have falling
If it is Lynch, who incidentally was quoted about 6 weeks ago stating he'd never coach in the BFL again, look out Anglesea boys. If anyone think Sproule was a hard man, you ain't seen nothing yet. Lynch doesn't like or get involved any social / supporter activities, not a great PR man, belittles players and has bad language, not interested in juniors, very old school and will cost a fortune. However, if he doesn't upset too many people, he can get the best out of the lesser lights, and has won flags at GFL level.

If it is Lynch, who incidentally was quoted about 6 weeks ago stating he'd never coach in the BFL again, look out Anglesea boys. If anyone think Sproule was a hard man, you ain't seen nothing yet. Lynch doesn't like or get involved any social / supporter activities, not a great PR man, belittles players and has bad language, not interested in juniors, very old school and will cost a fortune. However, if he doesn't upset too many people, he can get the best out of the lesser lights, and has won flags at GFL level.
Don't post a lot in here as GFL man but felt I had to after this. Paul Lynch is a tad better than quoted in this post. His record speaks for itself and if he coaches in the BFL this year I wouldn't be taking his team lightly. Yes he is hard but he is also extremely fair and tactically one of the best.

Cheers

Lynch only went to Port for the huge coin on offer.
Looking at his record he played lots of juniors at both colac and birregurra.

Don't post a lot in here as GFL man but felt I had to after this. Paul Lynch is a tad better than quoted in this post. His record speaks for itself and if he coaches in the BFL this year I wouldn't be taking his team lightly. Yes he is hard but he is also extremely fair and tactically one of the best.

Cheers
We've had 1st hand experience of him as a coach, its all fact. Doesn't embrace the club itself, just what he is doing. Some parents refused to take there kids to quarter breaks because of his language and put downs. Never had a thing to do with juniors or sponsors. Yes he's had success, but not a people person. Won't be cheap. Must be getting a small fortune, especially after stating he wouldn't coach BFL again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back