Ben Cousins Jailed - 12 months

Remove this Banner Ad

West coast et all have a lot to answer for. They are partially responsible for this.

Jail for what exactly?

As far as I can tell this is a first major offence and for what exactly?

Perth Judges should stop reading the media. Yes he is a junkie addict, but so are may others. Time Australian society faces facts. Prison is for those a threat to society. Cousins is not.

For what exactly?
Have you just woken up after ten years.

Do we know what security level prison he will be sent to? If it's Causarina I have grave concerns that he will make it out in body bag

Do we know what security level prison he will be sent to? If it's Causarina I have grave concerns that he will make it out in body bag

He will go to a max security first off to get screened especially if he is cold turkey, once there if he is a good boy he might get shipped out to one of the minimum joints which is more relaxed

Aggravated stalking is a fairly serious offence though, it's not like he committed white collar crime.

If he starts off and cops a dirty piss test then he will be in the zoo with the big boys for his sentence. This is his chance to get clean, how he starts the next few weeks will define his stay.

Personally I still stand by what I said earlier, if he can't do it for his children them he can't do it for himself.

So where in that article does it mention the prevalence of meth and cocaine in prison? Massive difference between getting some weed and getting your hands on Ice. Don't let that get in the way of your narrative though.

I'll be surprised if someone as broke as Cousins can get regular hard drugs in prison.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So where in that article does it mention the prevalence of meth and cocaine in prison? Massive difference between getting some weed and getting your hands on Ice. Don't let that get in the way of your narrative though.

I'll be surprised if someone as broke as Cousins can get regular hard drugs in prison.

I done a stint years ago in CanningVale which is a maximum security prison, pot was available all the time smack and speed was also smuggled in every now and then. The idea is to get a hard nut on the smack so he is addicted then he will protect you. If you want it there is a very good chance you get it.

Blokes get their outside network to deposit cash into a bank account of your choice or meet their guy and pay by cash. Back then most gear was smuggled in by the women, I'm sure you can use your imagination.

The farms were a lot slacker, a friend of mine once took an ounce of weed into Karnet for his mate, simply hid it under a jumper. I imagine it's harder now but people adapt.

I done did a stint years ago in CanningVale which is a maximum security prison, pot was available all the time smack and speed was also smuggled in every now and then. The idea is to get a hard nut on the smack so he is addicted then he will protect you. If you want it there is a very good chance you get it.

Honestly, you criminals and your grammar.

The farms were a lot slacker, a friend of mine once took an ounce of weed into Karnet for his mate, simply hid it under a jumper. I imagine it's harder now but people adapt.

in maximum its obviously harder, but farms it is dead easy to get anything. The old sling shot into the walking yard etc. My mate was in a farm for a couple of months was stoned for a good percentage of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Cousins Jailed - 12 months

Remove this Banner Ad

Back