Ben Cousins' Number

Remove this Banner Ad

They had a "Welcome Ben" sign on locker number 38 today.
But as someone said earlier, it has McGuane listed as number 38, again, after being 16 this year

Correct-o-mondo, RT.

Richmond Tigers waste no time giving Ben Cousins the number 32 jumper
Staff writer | December 17, 2008

The Richmond fan, 6, yesterday snapped up the first in what is tipped to be a mountain of No. 32 jumpers sold at the club's Punt Rd headquarters in coming days.

Cousins will wear the No. 32 jumper vacated by retiring Tiger Greg Tivendale.

The famous No. 9 he wore during a glittering 238-game career at the West Coast was unavailable - it had been snapped up by emerging young gun Trent Cotchin.

The Richmond faithful are salivating at the prospect of a midfield boasting the likes of Cousins, Cotchin, Brett Deledio, Nathan Foley, Mark Coughlan and former skipper Kane Johnson.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,24811644-2862,00.html

Tivs must be proud!! :D

can i order a cousins number 32 jumper online anywhere? i tried looking on the richmond shop but couldnt find anywhere??? or is there another shop you can do it online???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can i order a cousins number 32 jumper online anywhere? i tried looking on the richmond shop but couldnt find anywhere??? or is there another shop you can do it online???

dude, you dont have to worry about ordering it, just go down to the tip and pick up the ones that were worn when Tivendale wore the number. You might get lucky and find one in one piece, instead of torn to shreds. ;)

dude, you dont have to worry about ordering it, just go down to the tip and pick up the ones that were worn when Tivendale wore the number. You might get lucky and find one in one piece, instead of torn to shreds. ;)

ROFL.

Yes tivva certainly ruined that number for me.

Question Is will BC return the jumper to its previous fame when used by ......Graham Gaunt?

I'd never really noticed till this thread, but what's with your captain always wearing 17? 'Scuse the igonorance...

The reason our captain now wears the No. 17 is to honor "Captain Blood" Jack Dyer after he passed away. He wore the No. 17 whilst playing for Richmond.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Cousins' Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Back