Ben Jarman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jarman wasn't lazy, he just did things with much more ease than most players, creating the illusion he wasn't giving 100%. So far as wanting to be a Crow, this simply isn't true. He and his wife wanted to return to Adelaide for family reasons, it wasn't a case of wanting to leave Hawthorn. Fudd just wanted to play footy, it didn't really matter who for. Had he returned the following season, he may have played for Port Adelaide.

I would think if Ben is a Crows fan, and he's given the opportunity to play with them, he'll take it.

Dipper might disagree. I love Dipper's story's about how much Jarman hated running and Dipper wondered why the hell all the fuss about this Jarman bloke, the they brought the footys out........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope his metabolism is better than his old man's. :D

There use to be full forward at Glenelg in the 90's who's nickname was "The Fridge". I think we found out who ate him. :D

Darren-Jarman.jpg

Nah, seriously I was gutted when he left. I still remember the first ever Hawthorn game I went to in 1993 at Football Park against Adelaide. Took a ripper mark in the goal square RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Jarman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back