Player Watch Ben Keays - Signs on til 2027

Remove this Banner Ad

Keays' game fits the chaos theory like a glove,
No-one knows what he will do next, and Keays himself knows only a fraction of a second before he does it.

That didn't work so well in the midfield but seems to be working in the forward line. Good luck to him for that.

Keays is a fxxxen legend, I take back every mean thing I said or thought. He's never been a very smart footballer but he has always given everything, and this year seems to be making far smarter decisions in the moment, and his disposal has greatly improved.

Would deserve the B&F.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was that game where he nullified Saad the turning point? and then after the bye this year as a real HERE WE GO type moment you dogs

He would have won the Brownlow this year if the turning point was him single-handedly getting us into finals with a match winning goal against Sydney this time last year.

Keaysey's nickname should be 'Chickenman'

For those old enough to remember - "he's everywhere he's everywhere"

One minute he's kicking a Joe-the-goose, or pressuring hard in the forward pocket, next second he's giving off a relieving handball or kick after winning the ball in a back pocket scrimmage.

The guy is a running machine and a workaholic and regardless of his occasional awkward ball handling and kicking he generally gets it done.

I love it that he plays for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Ben Keays - Signs on til 2027

Remove this Banner Ad

Back