Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Playing at SPC or BCC does not guarantee a place on the Rebels list. But both schools recruit on the promise of pushing players up for preseason squads.
recruit as in scholarships. looking at clarendon college vce scores annually id be surprised if they recruit footballers ahead of academics for a school comp that's not f;lash. is recruit code for the same narrative read on here aboyt sandhurts and strath a spots with the pioneers if parents move little johny there.

recruit as in scholarships. looking at clarendon college vce scores annually id be surprised if they recruit footballers ahead of academics for a school comp that's not f;lash. is recruit code for the same narrative read on here aboyt sandhurts and strath a spots with the pioneers if parents move little johny there.
Recruits equals scholarships in most cases. Schools reputations of producing talent means some families send little Johnny without a school enducement.
Scholarships don't always equal sitting exams.

Can’t wait for Crazy’s reaction to his mate Madigan’s comments in this article

I have no words for this muppet ! Sack him now if he thinks all is well - GREG MADIGAN - Resign now you have no idea of the real issues. Dumping all the pressure on volunteers whilst you sip red wine in the docklands

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Crazy’s tips for round 12 - closest round for the remainder of the year

Gisborne - 390
Flat - 24
Square - 35
Strath - 38

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All eyes on Essendon VFL selection this week after Ryan Eyre debuted there last week.

If he is out then the odds swing well in favour of Square.
This is a situation common to many club supporters with players on a VFL list. While you want your player to get to the highest level possible, you find it frustrating that they are 'plucked' out of your team for really important matches. I remember Cobi Maxted being picked out of the blue for Collingwood when Sandhurst were in a finals game. They had not wanted him for months before that.

In this situation it would be good for Eyre to play for Castlemaine against Square at Square. That certainly won't do his football development any harm. Then he can be picked for Essendon.

This is a situation common to many club supporters with players on a VFL list. While you want your player to get to the highest level possible, you find it frustrating that they are 'plucked' out of your team for really important matches. I remember Cobi Maxted being picked out of the blue for Collingwood when Sandhurst were in a finals game. They had not wanted him for months before that.

In this situation it would be good for Eyre to play for Castlemaine against Square at Square. That certainly won't do his football development any harm. Then he can be picked for Essendon.
Isn’t this the model some want to go to though?
Removing the talent league and putting the best players back into our community footy? Then when they are required they ply their trade at a higher level?

I didn’t realise a one week bye cures all injuries…….
Also hearing 3 gone to Mykonos for a wedding which has been known since November last year
All I'm hearing is excuses for their litmus test this weekend, don't hear square have excuses? They lost most of their premiership side last year, this year

What'd it say?

I think you need to hop on a vline train and hit the country ! Football has never been in worse shape at grass roots level and your bald head is getting scratched from the sand.

Car loads of Melbourne players head out to take massive money from country clubs just so they can survive. The pressure you are putting on volunteers is immense. Blah blah

At least Ben Kavanagh actually went out to the clubs - this dictator has said one word since he’s been in the job and that was “all is fine “

What a disgrace

Isn’t this the model some want to go to though?
Removing the talent league and putting the best players back into our community footy? Then when they are required they ply their trade at a higher level?
Some people just love a whinge & will do so no matter what the system.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back