Bendigo FL discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez last posts have been deleted - must have touched a nerve with the country towns who have nothing but a pub and a bowling club attracting ex AFL guns and premier footballers for a pie and a can of coke !

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jeez last posts have been deleted - must have touched a nerve with the country towns who have nothing but a pub and a bowling club attracting ex AFL guns and premier footballers for a pie and a can of coke !

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Appears yours nerves are easily touched. Check the 2024 thread genius.

Wow. A 'secret racket' ... let's wait and see. This could unravel. I wonder what Albury E would make of this?

Ps. I have no skin in the game.
At the time it was obvious it was such complete and utter crap that I just couldn't be bothered commenting on. The 'secret racket' (which is meant to exist between Strath and the Pioneers) has netted a whole two players for Strath this season!!!!

At the time it was obvious it was such complete and utter crap that I just couldn't be bothered commenting on. The 'secret racket' (which is meant to exist between Strath and the Pioneers) has netted a whole two players for Strath this season!!!!
Is it possible that Strath’s attempts to coerce kids to play for them “if they want a better chance to play Pioneers” didn’t succeed?

We have been discussing this for so long about the issues in the league and the very Bendigo centric approach. Perhaps both boards need to go. In fact why do we have 2 boards anyway. Over governance at its best. The BFNL board is a sham anyway with the Chair having her “mates” on board and other positions being temporary.

Cannot believe the comments about Kyneton being the problem. The issue has been the lack of support and focus on the non Bendigo based clubs and just concerning themselves with the stronger clubs. The competition has been stuffed for years and no action has been taken despite many concerns being raised. The inaction by many has been a disgrace and their total lack of understanding of the issues facing football in the region is a problem too. Some of the rubbish and brain fades that have been put out there for consideration have been nothing short of bizarre.

Where’s the accountability of all involved. They all need to go.
Post from 26 Nov last year stating clearly the problems that people thought at the time were shortcomings of the board, definitely not last weekend. Adding to this Adam Bourke if like Doley gets most of his info off the net he would have been well aware that this has had legs for quite a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo FL discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back