Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Whys no President come out and said something?

Heard people talking about 11 sides next year. Anyone know if that's true?
sounds like an AFL house style embargo or the local boards somehow forced all head nodding club delegates to say nothing.
either way narrative control at its finest
Bring back forest

This Broadford stuff is the craziest sh1t I've ever heard!

Bring back Kennington!!

It’s happening mate and still the board isn’t sacked ! I just can’t believe the destruction they are causing to the comp without being held accountable. They have totally ruined the comp and not a word said

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wait to poor guru hears about this rumour

Has been fairly strong mail about Cupido not being at Maryborough Giants next year. Things certainly haven’t gone as was planned. I was very surprised he was appointed in the first place considering his history. If you want stability I am not sure he was the correct appointment and his best playing days are well behind him. He is very overweight and cannot run.

As for Patton, he can’t run either. Knees are shot. Living on the Gold Coast selling real estate.

And if Johns is appointed god help us and the ‘holy trinity’ will be in place. The club will be a bigger basket case than ever if it comes out of recess. If he is bandied around as coach surely they will contact Belgrave FNC or Crib Point FNC. He was pretty much run out of both clubs…

We have so much information that could be used for the Utopia episode. You couldn’t make this crap up….

But Carol thinks expansion of the league is important and a strategic goal. You have to be kidding….

Sharp must be a mastermind football administrator and recruiter….

We got any Gissy locals on this page. Just having dinner and a gin and tonic at the Tele with a couple of old school mates, and they reckon 4 of this years top 8 players have put an ultimatum to the club that if they don’t join Ballarat next year they are all heading to Gisborne Giants.

He wouldn’t tell me who the 4 were, but said they have all come back to the club in past couple of years after playing higher level footy.

You would think if they went to Giants, that Giants will be hard to beat in RDFL.

In regards to the Broadford signings from Flat - after digging a little deeper he previously played at Fitzroy an Port Adelaide I believe an will be a playing coach for next year I heard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s happening mate and still the board isn’t sacked ! I just can’t believe the destruction they are causing to the comp without being held accountable. They have totally ruined the comp and not a word said

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
if your clubs allow it then they deserve everything that happens. paying league fees means paying wages yet the stakeholders as i keep reading here wont speak.

ridiculous by all involved and after being at a ridell juniors finals game last weekend the gisborne talk does seem legit should broadford enter and the competition in the words I heard become non major standard

stand up to the league guys for your own sakes and sanity in amongst the madness

In regards to the Broadford signings from Flat - after digging a little deeper he previously played at Fitzroy an Port Adelaide I believe an will be a playing coach for next year I heard
jesus christ could be playing coach and theyd still make a mockery of your league. narrow minded and reckless by whoever is drivign this and then long term who steps in to fix the mess when they decide they want to leave another and go elsewhere. cant always be everyone else’s fault theres a pattern here.

That’s what I was thinking even if he got drafted in there last year he’d nearly be 50. I’m just going through Flats previous coaches now to see if I can work it out.

Did Derrick Filo ever play for Fitzroy?
How olds Phil Carman - could he still possibly play if he did a preseason? I can’t remember him at Fitzroy but

I think someone is taking the piss about Rombotis. He is 47 and selling real estate (which he has done for many years).

You couldn’t make this rubbish up about having Broadford FNC join the competition…

PS. I think if this happens Gisborne is likely to apply to join the Ballarat FNL in 2025. Well that’s what I have been told as there isn’t too much support in the club for the additional club.

I think someone is taking the piss about Rombotis. He is 47 and selling real estate (which he has done for many years).

You couldn’t make this rubbish up about having Broadford FNC join the competition…
Oh yes that would def be him if he’s that age, but yea find it very hard to believe. Played at Fitzroy, Richmond and Port. I think they have definitely gotten the wrong info there.

I still think Cupido would be a good fit

Can someone tell me what Cmaine are doing

Finally starting to get things right on the field and they play Montagna and Singh on the weekend and drop 2 kids

Understand if your sitting bottom 2 and it’s about getting a few extra bodies through the gate, but surely that does nothing for culture for a side that is still pushing for finals

Can someone tell me what Cmaine are doing

Finally starting to get things right on the field and they play Montagna and Singh on the weekend and drop 2 kids

Understand if your sitting bottom 2 and it’s about getting a few extra bodies through the gate, but surely that does nothing for culture for a side that is still pushing for finals

Selfish by Singh I agree but they won the opportunity to promote the club via Motagna

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back