Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Righto we get it more Hub staff who don’t do much!! Moving on on I wanna know where the heck that comment about Malik Gordon came from?? I just assumed everyone would just re-sign at Strath that’s usually how it goes out there isn’t it.

Last edited:

That's probably why you're a nuffy
Outstanding post. It's this type of considered response that makes Big Footy, in my opinion. Point and counterpoint, played out with insight, wit and just a hint of flair. What a brilliant way to support your argument while simultaneously illuminating the issues for all to see and constructively arguing the case put forth by your adversary.

Outstanding post. It's this type of considered response that makes Big Footy, in my opinion. Point and counterpoint, played out with insight, wit and just a hint of flair. What a brilliant way to support your argument while simultaneously illuminating the issues for all to see and constructively arguing the case put forth by your adversary.
For someone that can make such an erudite statement, you’re either working on the BFL board or destined to join. Either way, I think you’re possibly a flog.

Broadford I don’t believe will be in the BFL, which was my original query that some goose responded otherwise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For someone that can make such an erudite statement, you’re either working on the BFL board or destined to join. Either way, I think you’re possibly a flog.

Broadford I don’t believe will be in the BFL, which was my original query that some goose responded otherwise.
Don't be so indecisive, be ruthless. I'm either a flog or not, there's no possibly about it. Impressive use of erudite 👍🏻

No chance I'll ever be on the BFL board. I'm blacklisted from administrative roles.

Very surprising day at the QEO today with Gisborne easy winners.

Be some soul searching going on at Sandhurst, still think they will win it but if they were to sneak out in straight sets there will be some cheques being called in.

Be some soul searching going on at Sandhurst, still think they will win it but if they were to sneak out in straight sets there will be some cheques being called in.
Gisborne looked a class above across the board. Dragons too many passengers. Maxted serviceable however.
Hope Gisbornes Clough is okay, mouth injury looked nasty and heard he was off to hospital - fingers crossed he’ll be right for 2 weeks time

Surely the hub staff are now busy ensuring they find a way for Sandhurst to bounce black ?? Am I doing it right?

Gisborne looked a class above across the board. Dragons too many passengers. Maxted serviceable however.
Hope Gisbornes Clough is okay, mouth injury looked nasty and heard he was off to hospital - fingers crossed he’ll be right for 2 weeks time

As someone who dislikes both sides equally, the thing that jumped out a me today was how much more desire Gisborne showed.

One team had a soul and one didn’t. Not sure what is going on at Sandhurst but it was a team of individuals today.

As someone who dislikes both sides equally, the thing that jumped out a me today was how much more desire Gisborne showed.

One team had a soul and one didn’t. Not sure what is going on at Sandhurst but it was a team of individuals today.
Anyone would think sandhurst have won the last 15 flags reading this thread, what have they won? 3 since 2000 maybe 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back