Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

If you are referring to my comments on certain Sandhurst players needing to be dropped I think you will find my comments were pretty accurate. Nally was dropped and Mills came back in. If you watched the game you would have to agree that Palpratt struggled to play any discerning part in the game ( 10 disposals) and Ireland lacked influence ( although he copped a decent hit to be fair to him). Arnold I am comfortable making a call before the fact and if you want to spend your time critiqueing me after the fact it's all yours.
Pallpratts main aim was to put Bernacki off his game and get under his skin.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broadford been given the big tick of approval

I have spoken to 6 or 7 players I know from Broadford that played at other clubs this year and not one of them have said there going back to play at Broadford.

Just can’t see how this gets up.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Why should he be any different to any other footballer in the game Trent. He can play wherever he wants to . Think your being a bit precious.
It's not a great look when a club is on its knees and a club in the same league actively raids them high on the ladder. It's not a bendigo problem, it's become a problem through the state. Should be 4 points plus a point added for every ladder position the team is higher. So if he went to sandhurst he's 12 points

It's not a great look when a club is on its knees and a club in the same league actively raids them high on the ladder. It's not a bendigo problem, it's become a problem through the state. Should be 4 points plus a point added for every ladder position the team is higher. So if he went to sandhurst he's 12 points
No. What do you want him to do not play? He’s allowed to move the more people playing footy the better and good on him if it’s true and staying in the Bendigo league playing decent footy. Everyone here is moaning about the standard of the league dropping well a good way to stop that is keep good players playing in it.

No. What do you want him to do not play? He’s allowed to move the more people playing footy the better and good on him if it’s true and staying in the Bendigo league playing decent footy. Everyone here is moaning about the standard of the league dropping well a good way to stop that is keep good players playing in it.
Apart from a handfull of games at Natte, I think hes only played at Maryborough and and with the uncertainty there(Are they going into recess or disbanding) who could blame him for getting himself organised.

The blames not on the player, it's on the strong club for actively seeking to recruit him. It's a massive issue now in footy and we need preventative measures

I agree wholeheartedly but not in the case of a club going into recess.

How Gisborne can be allowed to have three Castlemaine kids playing in the Grand Final team and get points discounts for them is why the system is a joke and doing squat to change anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back