Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

If the rumors are true, this could have huge ramifications for the club as a whole. I have a feeling that it could be only the tip of the iceberg for Golden Square..... Shit Show!!

Not sure you can just blame them
One of them wrote a letter to the executive. Some had dads involved some didn’t. All bitching about not getting a game. Guess what? They weren’t good enough.
Now we have a club with no leadership at the top and players running amok. Very sad

Can we have a indication for those out of the loop?

I’ve since heard the allegation involves the distribution of an intimate image without consent.

If that’s the case there’s serious consequences for the individual and possibly damages to relationships in the club but I’m not sure there’s a whole lot of connection to the club as a whole in terms of culpability.

You can’t control the actions of every player.

One of them wrote a letter to the executive. Some had dads involved some didn’t. All bitching about not getting a game. Guess what? They weren’t good enough.
Now we have a club with no leadership at the top and players running amok. Very sad
You sound like someone formally connected to the club and in the know?
Sounds like there’s more than just smoke then, it’s on fire!

How about an off season temperature check on each club’s list this far?

South would be the big movers so far, Castlemaine next with a few additions and no departures of note.
Gisborne seems pretty stable, Sandhurst maybe a few out, Storm up a bit.
Not much from Eaglehawk or Square and the lack of announcements from Flat is perhaps a sign things will be tough there.

So far you would have to say the teams outside the 5 have made some big inroads so we might actually get a season where we don’t know the results before we start.

One known departure from Maine…butcher to mulgrave in the efnl

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back