Media BEROMEDIA: Highlight of the Week - ROUND 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 5
beromedia highlight.jpg

Hello all, its your friendly JackBero here with another great media thread.

I noticed there was something missing on the SFA board, there are mangatang's favourite posts of the round, but often, it sparks controversy. Here at BEROMEDIA, we say "LET THE PEOPLE SPEAK!" So the resolution is Highlight of the Week. Better late than ever. And to really win you over, I put alot of effort into making a very high quality graphic.
I know its sh*t. I'm not TIF, f*ck off

So, without further ado, my highlight of the week is none other than brahj. This silly little sloth was getting a bit worked up, so decided to waste more space on the SFA board by making an ALL CAPS ANGER OUTLET THREAD and a lower case good vibes thread.

The ALL CAPS ANGER OUTLET THREAD was therapeutic for many
I RACK LINES AND FU** NINES, NO SEXUALLY REPRESSED ANYTHING OVER HERE MATE.
I HATE MID QUNTS WHO FLOG ALL THE ALL SFA SPOTS😡

AND ALSO THE ONES THAT DON’T😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

JUST HATE MID QUNTS🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
IS THIS THREAD A FU**IN' JOKE TO YOU MATE?!

1598580046962.png
WHY DO YOU NEVER GIVE ME SONG CONTEST VOTES ANYMORE
HEY. fu** YOU SLOTH.
GOOD FINALLY A THREAD FOR ME TO COME BACK TO EVERY ******* TIME SOME ******* IDIOT IN THIS ******* BOARD ******* TAGS ME.

LOOKING AT YOU @Dingster YOU ******* WALNUT. YOUR ******* TAG MADE ME ******* QUIT THE ******* LEAGUE YET A ******* GAIN.

ALSO EARTHBOUND IS OVERRATED AS fu** I CAN'T ******* BELIEVE HOW MANY ******* PEOPLE SAY THAT'S IT'S A ******* CULT CLASSIC, IT'S ******* BORING AS fu** AND THE ONLY ******* REASON IT'S SO ******* POPULAR IS BECAUSE NO-ONE'S ACTUALLY ******* PLAYED IT AND THE ONLY ******* PEOPLE PRAISING IT ARE ONLY FAMILIAR WITH IT BECAUSE OF THAT w***er WHO MADE UNDERTALE

But, to no ones surprise, it was the moderators who came in and f*cked it up
this is the second worst thread I've seen today
i like pie

Thankfully, the thread was restored to the glory it deserved when TJASTA brought out this classic
FACT: NEWGROUNDS WAS FUNNY WHEN WE WERE ALL 12 LIVING IN THE SUBURBS LISTENING TO LINKIN PARK WATCHING DRAGONBALL Z DRINKING PEPSI WHILE PLAYING HALO CO-OP ON THE EASIEST SETTING DURING WHICH WE CONSUMED DORITOS AND LOOKED AT PAINTBALL GUNS ON EBAY IN INTERNET EXPLORER CONNECTED THROUGH AOL ON A 56K MODEM BEFORE HOPPING INTO OUR BALDING FATHERS' LATEST MIDLIFE-CRISIS-IMPULSE-SPONSORED JAPANESE-BUILT SUV TO HEAD TO THE MALL AND GET MORE SKATEBOARDING SHOES AND THIRD-RATE IRREGULAR LEVIS AND MOUNTAIN BIKE PARTS BEFORE HEADING HOME, VOTING DEMOCRAT AND MASTURBATING TO THE LATEST SEARS CATALOG WHILE HUFFING PAINT IN YOUR GARAGE BEFORE TALKING TO PEDOPHILES ON AIM PRETENDING TO BE WHATEVER CAMWHORE THEY'RE RANTING ABOUT ON MYSPACE WITH A MATRIX QUOTE/ANIME CHARACTER NAME/TRIPLE SIX-ASTERISK-PARENTHESES-SURROUNDED SCREENNAME BEFORE HEADING TO YOUR SUPPOSED "GOOD SCHOOL" IN THE MORNING TO BUY MORE POT TO SMOKE DURING YOUR COUNTER-STRIKE LAN PARTY WITH JIMMY AND THE REST OF HIS FRIENDS TAKING RITALIN AND ADDERALL AND PROZAC EIGHT TIMES A DAY BEFORE TAKING A CASUAL PASS AT LOCAL, STATE OR NATIONAL GOVERNMENTAL FIGURES, LEGISLATURE, OR STRUCTURE TO APPEAR EDGY AND INTELLIGENT IN FRONT OF YOUR BUDWEISER-SNEAKING, LIMP-WRISTED, NEAR-TO-COLUMBINE SOCIOPATHIC "DEEP" FRIENDS WHO PLAY THE VICTIM WHEN THEY START LOSING ARGUMENTS SIX DAYS BEFORE THEIR BOTCHED SUICIDE ATTEMPT SIMPLY BECAUSE SCHOOL TRAMP NUMBER TWELVE WOULDN'T GO UNDER THE BLEACHERS WITH THEM TO LET THEM GET TO SECOND BASE BEFORE THEIR THIRTEENTH BIRTHDAY.

The lower case good vibes thread brought out the best in people
just wanted to say that i love you all
you fill me with joy, and make me want to become a better person, @brahj.
this is lovely
guys, this is so wholesome
i hope everyone is having a lovely friday :)

and brought out the worst in people that the SFA gave up on a long time ago
this is not a good vibe
@brahj is sh*t!
fu** off the the Bears thread campaignery!

It was a good week round 5, full of highlights, what was yours?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 6
beromedia highlight.jpg

Hello everyone its Quivorir JackBero here with after another week in the SFA. After last weeks’ events, the SFA spent alot of time reflecting. And would you believe it after less than a week, old mate even came out of “retirement” to say hello.

NaturalDisaster decided to express his anger, with ANOTHER f*cking bombers media thread. Asking the question - Should the Bombers be charged with BTGID? My highlight of the week? This post from that thread
I have been advised not to comment any more. Please familiarise yourself with my earlier transcripts for my opinion.

Tony xoxo.

Not as big as last week but thats ok. Its the small pleasures in life. Over to you SFA...

View attachment 954796

Hello everyone its Quivorir JackBero here with after another week in the SFA. After last weeks’ events, the SFA spent alot of time reflecting. And would you believe it after less than a week, old mate even came out of “retirement” to say hello.

NaturalDisaster decided to express his anger, with ANOTHER f*cking bombers media thread. Asking the question - Should the Bombers be charged with BTGID? My highlight of the week? This post from that thread

Not as big as last week but thats ok. Its the small pleasures in life. Over to you SFA...

No comment.

Round 7
beromedia highlight.jpg

AND WE’RE BACK BABY! Thats right everyone, giving it one last go then over to landfill. I’m JackBero and YOU (yes even YOU) are here to let everyone know your highlight of the week!

I’ll start off, this week we saw a good cluster of posters putting their hands up for admin, i cant remember who and i dont really care, but good on them, the league wouldnt be what it is without a good admin running the place. But my highlight of the week was Tigerturbulance’s interview with Noobz0r. Apart from the fact you could barely understand him due to his sh*tty microphone and the fact that he was out in a f*cking uber, this interview was well worth a listen, with Noobz0r proving he’s not as dumb as we all think and giving some good insights into the SFA. If you havent already, give it a listen.

Now to YOU flogs! What was YOUR highlight (or lowlight) of the week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media BEROMEDIA: Highlight of the Week - ROUND 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back