Best Aboriginal players in Vic

Remove this Banner Ad

forgive me as i have not scrolled through the recent pages,im not sure if use have already mentioned him,but i dont care what anyone says in the cmfl for lalbert sean charles plays,now nothing more needs to be said,he is by far head and shoulders better than any other aboriginal in vic,head and shoulders, was predicted to be the best aboriginal player evr in the afl but did not take it for real and just played when ever he wanted. played for sints and melbourne and i think maybe another club not 100% sure,but if you do not agree with this than you dont no what football's about.

gofootygo said:
forgive me as i have not scrolled through the recent pages,im not sure if use have already mentioned him,but i dont care what anyone says in the cmfl for lalbert sean charles plays,now nothing more needs to be said,he is by far head and shoulders better than any other aboriginal in vic,head and shoulders, was predicted to be the best aboriginal player evr in the afl but did not take it for real and just played when ever he wanted. played for sints and melbourne and i think maybe another club not 100% sure,but if you do not agree with this than you dont no what football's about.

Will definitley have to agree with you on Charlesy as would all those who were at the Lalbert Swan Hill game on Saturday. Have played with the man for the last four years and he is by far the best footballer i have ever played with. Makes everything look ridiculously easy, and doesn't mind doing the hard yards as well. Out and out champion is our man Sean

The Nest said:
I know a guy called Steven Gribble that plays for Imperials in the Sunraysia FL.

The same Steven Gribble that plays cricket for camberwell?

Wes Stott is all class and has represented the Goulburn Valley at interleague many times!

Robert Morris played Bendigo Pioneers as young bloke played few clubs now plays with Pyramid Hill who are underfeated this seaseon. Polished onballer and great skills always a few goals a game, that is if his disco boots dont take over from the footy boots good on ya ROCKY ;-)

Jarrod Harbrow = Freak - Recently had 26 Touches in the first half Vs Calder Cannon for bushrangers and thats a good standard of footy

rex hunt is only human said:
Benny Parker, playing at Nullawil in the Golden Rivers footy league. Getting on a bit now, was on the Crows rookie list 97 & 98. absolute gun. Can do anything, goes all day.

has he played this year yet???

sean was on carlton's list as well but unfortunately broke his leg and never actually played a game... was the best at melbourne with his long hair and number 18!!! go charlesy

ben parker wouldn't crack the top 50 aboriginal players in victoria, sorry mate.
rex hunt is only human said:
Benny Parker, playing at Nullawil in the Golden Rivers footy league. Getting on a bit now, was on the Crows rookie list 97 & 98. absolute gun. Can do anything, goes all day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i will try and put together a team from the boys iknow and have seen play
b willfred carter george nelson micheal chisolm
hb kane cooper aaron clarke damien walker
c mungarra brown sean charles leithien briggs
hf derek murray damien skurrie lionel proctor
f brad fibrose allan thorpe gary jones
r simon holmes david george darryl thomas
int clinton nungas edwards shane potter kaelun brown
coach shaun braybrook
im open for suggestions that was the best i could think of off the top of my head

gofootygo said:

Saw Sean Charles play when he was 16 years old at Tatura. A very good player. Lally Bamblett ex Melb was as good as Charles and won a Morrish medal but again never fulfilled early promise. However Gary Cooper's record in the GV is unsurpassed. 3 morrison medals , runner up 2 or 3 times, 300 games, coached Mooroopna and played GV footy for more than twenty years. Other great players to play at Jerliderie in the same side in 1980's Russell Jeffrey ex St. Kilda, Roddie Waddell ex Geelong, Benny Virgona from WA

theres a young man down at longwood in the bdfl have seen him play a couple of games and he kills it not sure on his name but they call him binga:confused: really should'nt be playing in the minor leagues could easily be playing senior footy in the strongest, but as good as he is he is also one of the dirtiest players i've seen!

backs

robbie thorpe normie harrison damian walker

half backs

wilfred carter aaron clark possum clark

centres

lionel proctor sean charles plum day

half forward

david george simon holmes djaran whyman

forwards

mungara brown alan thorpe dougie thomas

rucks

damian skurrie gary jones david nelson

bench

nungas anthony bence timmy chatfield brett lowe

carntheblue&whitehoops said:
backs

half backs

centres

half forward

forwards

rucks

bench

this is all over the place you have got old with current players you need to have a current side or an all time side which you are forgetting alot of players i think a few should be flattered by this group you have put together

what about the likes of brett goodes, alex salovick,

sorry mate havnt seen em play for a while, these guys are still playing.
in the blues said:
this is all over the place you have got old with current players you need to have a current side or an all time side which you are forgetting alot of players i think a few should be flattered by this group you have put together

what about the likes of brett goodes, alex salovick,

grievous said:
The same Steven Gribble that plays cricket for camberwell?

Wes Stott is all class and has represented the Goulburn Valley at interleague many times!

Nah grievous, he does play cricket and is also very talented at that, but not the same one that plays Premier league cricket.

carntheblue&whitehoops said:
backs

half backs

centres

half forward

forwards

rucks

bench

i notice matt graham doesn't get a mention... dont wanna pump up your own tyres, blue and white hoops? lol;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Aboriginal players in Vic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back