jarrod87

Debutant
May 6, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Celtics, Pittsburgh
With so many shows now on free to air and foxtel (afl360, the footy show, afl insider, league teams) just to name a few what is the best afl show on tv at the moment??
Personally I rate afl360 the best.

Afl 360 is the best. Gerard and Robbo are passionate about the game and are funny in an Odd couple kinda way. Can't watch The Footy Show and Marngrook is the way better of the 2 on Thursday night.

I really enjoy marngrook.

Its funny not through trying but because the panelists are funny people.

Their passionate about footy, and about their cluture which gives it a different edge.

I don't mind 360, but it shits me when Robbo says he has info but is saving it for his newspaper the next day. Why do people pay for subscription TV if they still have to wait for all their info from the paper. I get that 360 is really only a bonus that comes with the coverage, but if he isn't going to share his info then he shouldn't say he has it. It seems dodgy to me.

Coming from NSW it isn't worth staying up late to watch the footy show anymore. No real analasys, and the players they get on never really say anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

360 is one of the better programs on TV full stop, let alone best footy shows. I still watch OTC, but it's nearly become obselete.

I like The Footy Show, but I have the mind of a 5 year old, so it's probably no surprise. Derm is not bad on League Teams, although they could use their hour slot a little more effectively.

Given the technical nature of footy these days, Insider is a decent watch too if you're into that sort of thing. As long as they keep Lynchy away from describing the set plays, because DAMN he's hard to follow at times...

AFL 360 wins hands down.
Covers all the days footy news from every angle, little bit of comedy without stupid stunts like TFS.
Great interviews with players/coaches and also later in the week the left of field interviews with John Wood, Chelsea goal umpire, Cam Smith etc

The show is worth the foxtel subscription alone

Remove this Banner Ad

Best AFL tv show

Remove this Banner Ad

Back